MM+ first timer

biggsworth

Original Poster
Hello I am approaching my 60 day mar and was curios as to the time. 7 am I assume is EST? Also when you can start booking are you able to fill out your whole vacation on that day? Meaning can I get all 10 days done? I assume I would want to try for FOP at the end of my trip like what I did for hard to get dining options.

Hello I am approaching my 60 day mar and was curios as to the time. 7 am I assume is EST? Also when you can start booking are you able to fill out your whole vacation on that day? Meaning can I get all 10 days done? I assume I would want to try for FOP at the end of my trip like what I did for hard to get dining options.

I say make FP's for Flight of Passage, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train first, and then go back and fill in the others. Make sure you get your Flight of Passage FP first. It also helps if the day you plan to visit Animal Kingdom is later in the trip. If it's the first or second day the FP's for Flight of Passage may have already run out.

biggsworth

Original Poster
I say make FP's for Flight of Passage, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train first, and then go back and fill in the others. Make sure you get your Flight of Passage FP first. It also helps if the day you plan to visit Animal Kingdom is later in the trip. If it's the first or second day the FP's for Flight of Passage may have already run out.

Yeah I figured as much. We are going to hit AK first day and just wait as I expect FOP to be gone. In fact I am not sure what we will even reserve for first day it will depend what is available after I take care of the attraction you listed above. Frozen will happen our last day of the trip hopefully. The mine coaster the day before that :) We have dinner reservations for EPCOT on our last day of the trip and Dinner at BoG for the second to last day in prep for FPs lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom