MM+ and Special Event Tickets

stuey222

Original Poster
We just booked a trip for September after roughly two years away from the world!

Obviously the whole FP+/MB is new to us and we're excited to try it out and have everything linked to one account.

When I called to purchase tickets to MNSSHP, the salesperson told me NOT to link the ticket to our MBs or to MDE. He said it was a glitch in the system that would cause the tickets to get confused in the system.

Is this a known issue/has anyone else experienced this? I like the idea of having everything in one place, but I don't want to screw up either ticket.

Furiated

We just booked a trip for September after roughly two years away from the world!

Obviously the whole FP+/MB is new to us and we're excited to try it out and have everything linked to one account.

When I called to purchase tickets to MNSSHP, the salesperson told me NOT to link the ticket to our MBs or to MDE. He said it was a glitch in the system that would cause the tickets to get confused in the system.

Is this a known issue/has anyone else experienced this? I like the idea of having everything in one place, but I don't want to screw up either ticket.

I saw this on another site (MousePlanet):

"We also suggest that you don't link your MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets to your MagicBands, but instead, have Disney send you separate hard-ticket cards. Do not do will-call. Last year, people who loaded their MNSSHP and MVMCP tickets on to their Magic Bands were not being let into the parks early, as the card/band readers at the park entrances were giving an "invalid" code. People had to go to guest services to have their tickets "removed" from their MagicBands and given a physical ticket to enter before the official party time."

Of course I saw that after I had purchased my MNSSHP tickets and selected Will Call. But I don't understand why Will Call would screw it up, unless that somehow auto-links your tickets to your MB/MDE account. I did order online while I was logged in to my MDE account, so I guess I'll have to wait and see if I get paper tickets from Will Call or not.

I bought my MNSSHP for this year through MDE and they were automatically linked. Then I received my "hard" tickets in the mail. I suppose the hard tickets are back up but we will be bringing them.

I bought my MNSSHP for this year through MDE and they were automatically linked. Then I received my "hard" tickets in the mail. I suppose the hard tickets are back up but we will be bringing them.

stevehousse

Yes you can link them to your name but don't use ur magic band to get in. Bring those cards with. As long as u link the ticket to ur profile, u can do FP+ for the day. You will need to go back and change the times to 4-5,5-6,6-7. When I did it last year it was giving me times for the morning. But we entered with the cards and used those to get in and for FPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom