MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

Tony Perkis

I’m curious as to how one gets banned from a thread? Are you not able to control your emotions?
You’re curious how an Internet forum functions? Really? This isn’t exactly Bill Nye The Science Guy.

This is my last comment to you. Stop trolling, breaking rule 3 of the terms of service.

LF85

You’re curious how an Internet forum functions? Really? This isn’t exactly Bill Nye The Science Guy.

This is my last comment to you. Stop trolling, breaking rule 3 of the terms of service.

I’m not trolling.. I didn’t find your disgusting statement about someone getting injured funny.

Tony Perkis

I’m not trolling.. I didn’t find your disgusting statement about someone getting injured funny.
I don’t respect anyone who didn’t take accountability on that team. Especially from that hypocrite.

He has an elbow injury. He isn’t dying, and he isn’t sick. Don’t martyr him.

NYwdwfan

This doesn't bode well for baseball. Compounding the issue, the Yankees are due to begin a series in Philadelphia today where the Marlins occupied the visiting team clubhouse and dugout all weekend. Obviously they will sterilize but what about the Philly players potential exposure?

21stamps

Joey Votto is back.

I am still so excited for the Reds this year!!! Even if it is basically a fake season.. practice for 2021...

InnKpr

And the other shoe has dropped:

This season, if completed, is going to be interesting. I hope all involved stay safe. No game is worth getting sick or risking taking the virus home to a loved one.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

Ignore him. Apparently someone in baseball getting hurt is funny because of the team theyre on but in the same breath a football player getting suspendedfor using a helmet as a weapon is okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom