MLB 2024 Discussion Thread (Current Champions: Texas Rangers)

MattC

These guys simply can’t get it together. The season was already gonna be.....”unusual.” Now, maybe nothing at all. Sad.

Tony Perkis

And the winner to the biggest overreaction of the offseason goes to the Chicago Tribune columnist who wrote this nonsense.

Luckily, nobody’s overreacting on the other side.

Timmay

Well, looks like we are good to go. Sounds interesting. 10 games against each division team and 5 against each team in the corresponding division in the other league.

disneygeek90

I hated the entire negotiation process and back and forth of this whole thing and it could have been handled much better on both ends, but I am so happy that we will have baseball soon.

I was thankful to get to 2 spring training games earlier in March but boy this was the longest offseason ever.

Last edited:

MattC

I hated the entire negotiation process and back and forth of this whole thing and it could have been handled much better on both ends, but I am so happy that we will have baseball soon.

I was thankful to get to 2 spring training games earlier in March but boy this was the longest offseason ever.
Yes. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves.

MattC

Terrible. Luckily for them, baseball is in my blood and the only sport I actively watch so they'll have my forgiveness pretty quickly.
Same here! I kinda keep up with NFL. I mean, less than half hearted, but I will at least know who is having a good year. But baseball is my sport. As much as I HATE the business side of it. I love the game and will watch.

SteveBrickNJ

How do you feel about this.....?
20200703_120926.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom