mkt's idea... Universal Orlando Meet

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
moderator, please sticky this..

I know there are enough people on this site that like going to Universal, as well as enough Orlando/Florida locals with AP's. So why not have a meet!?!?!?

If anyone is up for the idea, reply, so we can set a time/date...

Everyone is welcome, even those who would think otherwise :lol:

Enderikari

I fully plan on getting an AP for the parks when I get there in about a week.. So count me in, tentatively.

Can't wait to hop on the ROTM, heard it excellent

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
heck, if there are locals that want to make it, but have no way of getting in, LET ME KNOW! I do have passes and connections

AndyP

I would but I live all the way over in England, and I doubt your planned meet would be during my trip! If this becomes an annual thing, when I'm older and can visit the place when i like, I'll be coming to as many meets as i can afford! SO great idea to set one up, I'm sure lots of people would be up for it. If it does fall on my trip (unlike the disney one, miss it by 2 days!) I'll try and come!

RozFan

love the parks, have the ap and live in orlando. i really just need for it to be far enough in advance that i can request the day off or switch with someone.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
alright, it's summer, so every day is gonna be busy as all getgo...

so my idea, is plan this around the big WDWMagic meet... say, the day after/day before..

what do you guys think?

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
well.. I'm planning right now for July 23 or 26th...

possibly even during the morning before one of the WDW Meets on the 24/25th..

any comments?

Lilo

Oh well too late for me. I will be going down there tomorrow, 6/27 until 7/2. But I'll think of all you guys :lol:

WeirdOne

Count me in! I have an AP, it is just that it has to be either a Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. I need to request days off work in advance. Monday - Wednesday are REALLY off-limits for me, as I have absolutley NO way to get there. - The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Okay, I take that back, I'm available ANY day as long as I get advanced notice.

August 1st is bad for me, because I have the pre-school mess that day. Seminole County starts school August 2nd.

July 26th would work nicely even though it is a Monday. I don't want to feel like I'm shooting down ideas and not giving any suggestions in return. Late July and Early August = out of the question at the moment for me, sadly. What about BEFORE the WDWMagic meet? - The WeirdOne :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom