mktiggerman, I hope this wasn't you

1000th_Guest

Original Poster
May family and I were watching the Share A Dream Come True parade in MK yesterday (Dec 11). We were stationed just before the parade exit.

Shortly before the parade, proper, reached us, Tigger was being helped to the parade exit by two helpful, uncostumed, castmembers. Tigger, it would seem, could not walk without assistance.

My wife and I hypothesised (sp?) that Tigger tripped on the trolley tracks on Main Street; standing where we were, we did not see the event.

I hope that whoever it was is okay, and the injuries aren't great.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Actually, I seldom perform in Share a Dream, since I'm cast in ToD. Howevery, yesterday I did a special event. I did however soeak to Tigger, his foot was caught in the railroad tracks and he twisted his ankle. Poor orange kitty..

Scooter

I thought they put those long black rubber plugs in the tracks so that sort of thing couldn't happen. Guess they didn't have them in THAT spot or else they didn't work. AT any rate...I hope Tigger is ok...and if you see him, tell him if was bouncing on his springy TAIL, that would NOT have happened..LOL :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
no backups.. once he's out of the parade, he's out until you see him 60 minutes later @ crystal palace :D :confused: :D

and as for the railroad plugs, in my experience, they are seldom used. I performed in MK parades for quite a while, and not once did I see them (except in the MSEP so the pink elephant wouldn't get stuck)

Lofatrules

lol

I know this may sound a little cruel but I was just thinking of the accident report when it was sent into the insurance company.
It would read"Man in Large Orange Tiger suit trips and falls when paw sticks in railroad tracks. Sues company for $1 MILLION

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom