MK's Package Pickup moving to Gallery!!

FormerCM

Original Poster
I just heard it from the cast of the Main Street Gallery. The major park manager was in the shop today. They are putting package pickup there in the gallery's place. Gallery closes the 15th of March. Their not sure how long it will be before PP will be up and running there.

FormerCM

Original Poster
NO!! The manager who was in charge of the change when they moved there from across the street, was in the shop yesterday. He also was the manager at one time of the shop. He didn't say a word to the cast about that happening. 2 of the cast worked under him and are very friendly and he would have told them if there was that posibility since they have been in that shop, moves and all for more than 10 years..

I wish but really highly unlikely!!

FormerCM

Original Poster
The last place it was at was the back of expo hall they moved it there about 2 years ago from over by the horse barn.

disneychamp

They should put the bank back there! I always thought is was a bad spot for a shop...most people miss it on the way in and out. It's better to have a service, like package pick-up there instead.

FormerCM

Original Poster
They should put the bank back there!

Suntrust bank doesn't want to be in there. They lost lots of money in counterfieting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom