MK Weddings, any one looked into this yet?

bigrigross

My wife and I looked into it. I think the quote they gave us was like 8 or 9K for 30 people. We decided against it and instead saved the money and put it toward our Disney trip.

bigrigross

Is that for this new after hours deal? I would have thought it would have been much higher.

No that was during. Sorry, for some reason the second half of my comment didnt post. I was going to say after my first part was that I could just imagine what the after hours cost was going to be because getting married during normal hours was horrendously over priced.

BigRedDad

I am sure the initial requirements are full disclosure of family assets; Since only 1%ers can afford a $50,000+ wedding, they want to be sure to vette out those that cannot possibly qualify.

jaques21

I heard from I don't know where, that if you show up in regular clothes, so no formal attire and your own presider of ceremonies, you can have a wedding at MK for FREE all you have to do is pay for admission, all your guests as well.

mouse_luv

I heard from I don't know where, that if you show up in regular clothes, so no formal attire and your own presider of ceremonies, you can have a wedding at MK for FREE all you have to do is pay for admission, all your guests as well.

Hahaha NOPE!

Raineman

Just 100% first class experience. Great, professional photographer. We got to go in places normally roped off, take as many shots as we wanted, and driven around World Showcase in an air conditioned truck.
That's amazing-and for less than $600. Did you ask them if they could fire up SSE for a quick ride or two? ;)

Princess Leia

I think you'd have to do that in some sneaky fashion (like on Tom Sawyer's Island, or maybe on a longer boat ride like Splash or Pirates), but Disney definitely doesn't want you to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom