MK TinkerBelle Zip-Line

DizneyPryncess

Agreed! LOL

me too! that mask is bizarre - I would run & hide from that Tink!

On my Keys to the Kingdom tour, our guide said there have never been Tinkerbob's, only Tinkerbell's. I thought that was a funny way to put it, lol. Obviously he was wrong though, since others here have first hand knowledge of a male Tink. The thought of Tinkerbob just made me laugh.:lol:

the-reason14

I posted this picture of Tink a while back, I think it scared a few people :lol: these are very close-up shots though.. you can't really tell she's wearing a mask when she's flying

421549094_474504bb4c.jpg
422506616_57207d7e65.jpg

photos by FrogMiller

Oh wow, I didnt know she or he wore a mask??? How long has it been like that?? I thought it was just a regular face man or woman????? Anybody know if its like that in Disneyland too.

sponono88

Oh wow, I didnt know she or he wore a mask??? How long has it been like that?? I thought it was just a regular face man or woman????? Anybody know if its like that in Disneyland too.

That's actually a picture of Disneyland's Tink. She's been wearing a mask ever since her flight system was updated for DL's 50th.

The Tink at the MK doesn't wear a mask.. there's a picture of her posted earlier in the thread

Tom

Beta Return
me too! that mask is bizarre - I would run & hide from that Tink!

On my Keys to the Kingdom tour, our guide said there have never been Tinkerbob's, only Tinkerbell's. I thought that was a funny way to put it, lol. Obviously he was wrong though, since others here have first hand knowledge of a male Tink. The thought of Tinkerbob just made me laugh.:lol:

I'm not 100% positive that anyone on here actually has FIRST hand knowledge of Tink ever actually being portrayed by a male. Just hearsay and some "someone I know told me" stuff.

Sure it's possible, but sheesh, a 95# guy? That would be a sight.

the-reason14

That's actually a picture of Disneyland's Tink. She's been wearing a mask ever since her flight system was updated for DL's 50th.

The Tink at the MK doesn't wear a mask.. there's a picture of her posted earlier in the thread

Oh ok, that make more sense now. I noticed the DL tink looks a bit different, so I guess thats why.

epcot85

I've seen TB get stuck before and it was one of the worst possible nights for it, this was July 4th (can't remember the year, 90's) The park was packed as usual and she stopped 3/4 of the way down. From that point you could just see her waving and rocking her body like crazy to try and move on (kinda like the funky chicken) She finally started to move again and made it to the rooftop below....I couldn't help but wonder where Peter Pan was?:p

Harry456

What are you guys talking about? i thought Tinker Bell could fly on her own right?

and what is with this zip line? i always thought that zip line was just Cinderella's cloths line and Prince Charming's T.V. line for football games?

Where do you think is the best place to see Tinkerbell at the Wishes fireworks show?

We actually got a great view at our first viewing, just at the end of her zip-line. My youngest was about 5 and totally into Tink. It was our last night and we were all exhausted. We could only find one good spot to watch, since we arrived at the show on the later side, it was outside the restaurant by Tomorrowland. We couldn't really see the castle, but all of a sudden, here comes Tink waving and twinkling. And my daughter and I waved like crazy and hollered a hello. She was literally right above us, at the end of her line, and she looked down at us and blew a kiss. She was so close!! Made my daughter's day, which, of course, made my day. But then, Disney always makes my day!!

Any good shots that you've found??

Where do you think is the best place to see Tinkerbell at the Wishes fireworks show?

We actually got a great view at our first viewing, just at the end of her zip-line. My youngest was about 5 and totally into Tink. It was our last night and we were all exhausted. We could only find one good spot to watch, since we arrived at the show on the later side, it was outside the restaurant by Tomorrowland. We couldn't really see the castle, but all of a sudden, here comes Tink waving and twinkling. And my daughter and I waved like crazy and hollered a hello. She was literally right above us, at the end of her line, and she looked down at us and blew a kiss. She was so close!! Made my daughter's day, which, of course, made my day. But then, Disney always makes my day!!

steener618

I think the bridge to Tomorrowland is a good spot. That way, she is flying directly over you. Good viewing spot for the show too.

Scooter

You would think that with todays technology, the Disney imagineers could come up with some sort of audio-animatronic Tinkerbell. It would cost Disney a lot less and get rid of the danger factor as well.

majorrfb

Totally agree

I think the bridge to Tomorrowland is a good spot. That way, she is flying directly over you. Good viewing spot for the show too.
We always stand on the bridge and Tink flies right over us. You can get
some great pictures of her and the entire fireworks show. :ROFLOL:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You would think that with todays technology, the Disney imagineers could come up with some sort of audio-animatronic Tinkerbell. It would cost Disney a lot less and get rid of the danger factor as well.
I think that was attempted in DL with some not so impressive results.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom