MK Sit Down Recommendations

Shouldigo12

Throwing my vote in for Liberty Tree Tavern! There are pretty much five restaurants I ever see actually being considered for dining at MK. CRT, Jungle Canteen, BOG, LTT, and Crystal Palace. CRT takes two credits and opinion on the food is lukewarm at best for most people. Crystal Palace is a love it or hate place. You're already eating at BOG, and Jungle Canteen is out. LTT is good, one table service credit, and simple enough food that even picky eaters should find somethong they like.

Disney4family

I kept hearing that and the server said it was one of their specialties, but I must have dined on a bad night...I'm the least picky person when it comes to food...definitely not a foodie and rarely dislike anything. But the chicken was so dry and overcooked...truly terrible. (My wine was good though!) :hungry::joyfull:
I didn't like it either. I honestly don't care if I return here at all. I only enjoyed the campy humor.

slappy magoo

Also, I don't want to leave the park for a hotel restaurant, I don't want to spend time in transit.

I understand the logic. But considering a: how busy many of the MK restaurants can be, so that you might need to wait even with reservations; b: so many restaurants can be subpar and c: you have some very good options very close to MK and getting there can be a "ride" unto itself (boat, monorail), you may want to think about a meal at a MK restaurant.

I think the wave is an amazing restaurant, it's one monorail stop from MK, and when you're done eating you can either monorail back or take a 10 minute walk. It's rarely busy so the odds are you will have a more relaxing meal that won't feel so cookie-cutter in preparation and presentation.

Same deal with Kona or Ohana, and you can boat to the Poly.

Grand Floridian Cafe is aiiight, but again, nice sweet boat ride, followed by a monorail back. Or for dinner, 1900 Park Fare.

Getting out of the park for a bit can actually be pretty refreshing. You won't feel so rushed. And you're still very close to the MK, unlike trying to bus to any other resort or even the boat to Fort Wilderness or Wilderness Lodge.

Don't dismiss it out of hand, that's all I'm saying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom