MK Ride Survivial Game

SilentWindODoom

Heal: The Haunted Mansion
Hurt: Splash Mountain

The Haunted Mansion - 238
Splash Mountain - 12<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

CAPTAIN HOOK

Please Note - I have ignored the previous vote by sar1980sweetie who either cant count or is trying to screw up the game

The Haunted Mansion - 240
Splash Mountain - 10

bhg469

^^ Perhapps she looked at the wrong page when she clicked post. Quite a lame remark, I would not have expected suce a rude comment from someone who has been on this forum so long.

Heal Hm
Hurt Splash

The Haunted Mansion - 241
Splash Mountain - 9

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Please Note - I have ignored the previous vote by sar1980sweetie who either cant count or is trying to screw up the game

The Haunted Mansion - 240
Splash Mountain - 10

Hey Hook, I have had no problem fixing other peoples errors in the past and not saying anything. Yesterday my computer must not have refreshed when I posted my vote. I see you show true disney attitude... if your a villian~~ (explains your name I suppose) :p

CAPTAIN HOOK

sar1980sweetie said:
Hey Hook, I have had no problem fixing other peoples errors in the past and not saying anything. Yesterday my computer must not have refreshed when I posted my vote. I see you show true disney attitude... if your a villian~~ (explains your name I suppose) :p
Perhaps - but it onlt takes 2 seconds to check your post afterwards :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom