MK Rehabs (5/04)-(2/05)

ImaginationHost

Original Poster
Just got an updated list of rehab schedules for May 2004 through February 2005 for Magic Kingdom...

May 9 - May 30, 2004: Merchant of Venus/Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

May 10 - June 18, 2004: Toontown Train Station

September 13 - October 15, 2004: Magic Carpets of Aladdin

September 22 - November 19, 2004: Ariel's Grotto

January 2 - February 16, 2005: Astro Orbiter

January 10 - February 12, 2004: Dumbo the Flying Elephant

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by ImaginationHost
Just got an updated list of rehab schedules for May 2004 through February 2005 for Magic Kingdom...

May 9 - May 30, 2004: Merchant of Venus/Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

May 10 - June 18, 2004: Toontown Train Station

September 13 - October 15, 2004: Magic Carpets of Aladdin

September 22 - November 19, 2004: Ariel's Grotto

January 2 - February 16, 2005: Astro Orbiter

January 10 - February 12, 2004: Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Well someone reads the Magic Kingdom Event Activity Reports....

Sir Hiss527

Have you noticed all the Dumbo type rides in MK, are all going down? Maybe, they'll get those stupid planets to fianally spin.

CTXRover

I noticed that all the Dumbo-like rides are going down for a month each. What could possibly take that long to do with these rides? Unless they are replacing strategic parts or something to keep the rides in a state where they are like new, what else do they do with these besides spruce them up a bit?

Merchants of Venus rehab will probably be to ready it for Stitch's Great Escape, just like Mickey's Star Traders. This means that at the earliest, people could enter SGE in June....but I still believe that soft openings won't start until even the fall.....we'll see.

And it looks like its been confirmed that the ToonTown station is getting a rehab.....not a lot of time to completely re-build it, but its possible.

Chape19714

Funny how all the Dumbo type rides are going down. Also notice the Dumbo type ride at Animal Kingdom (Triceratop Spin) just opened back up from a one mounth rehab. Maybe a new saftey feature for these types of rides? Any ideas?

Bill

Account Suspended
I believe they are turning them into secret missile storage locations. You'd better just hope your Dumbo doesn't fly off the arm, or BOOM!!!!!!!!:lol:

AndyP

Originally posted by mickey04
Just a thought but, won't they have to close the WDW RR part of the time if they are in fact rebuilding the station?

I think i remember reading that it will continue to run, but not stop again until you reach Frontierland, but that wasn't confirmed and is only from my memory!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom