MK Question

palmbayjen

Ok I am debating about going on a field trip with school to the Magic Kingdom. We are going the day after Stitch's Great Escape is opening. How crowded do you think the park will be and how long do you think the lines will be for SGE? Also, will the CoP be open? I really want to ride it at least one last time. Also, where can I get a list of what characters will be where and when?

TTATraveler

SGE's line are going to be long for a while after opening as it is a new attraction. AE used to have very long lines a few years after opening.

My thought is that any chance of seeing COP before it closes would be stronger right after SGE opens. If you wait a few weeks or month after SGE opens, you probably run a better chance of seeing a closed COP.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

I'm jealous. I won't get to ride SGE until JUL05. The general rule of thumb is that the new attractions have the longest lines. Two things in your favor are that this attraction is more or less a show and not a ride. The new rides break down a lot until they work out all the kinks. Secondly, the time of year that you're going is regarded as "least crowded". Keep us posted.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom