MK Parking Lot Tram Fire

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Small Engine Compartment Fire. Driver put it out. Sorry this was the closest I could get for the pic.

Old style tram.
6C06B412-CB86-4E4B-9031-560C2AB6F8EC.jpeg
8D3ED303-65ED-4FE5-8969-B420110A6155.jpeg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Its probly Epcots fault for being such a "drunkeytown". Why cant people control themselves....arghhhhhh!! *shakes fist

Brad Bishop

I did. I did. I did. But we despise F&W.

Wait a min. Do you, and are there others, who actually dislike F&W?

I thought I was the only one. Everyone I know loves it. To me it's: a large, outdoor bar, with common drinks (you can literally find their "fancy wines" at Publix), and mediocre food samples, and one hell of a cover charge.

I just don't get it. The food samples, and this is a general problem I have with food festivals, are of the "here's a sample from our cafeteria"-type offering. It's never something you imagine. The drinks are, "Here's some wine from Argentina which you can find on the shelves of your local supermarket for $10," and never anything more exotic.

People basically use it as "Drink around Epcot" which I suppose it OK but you can already do that. Add to that the huge crowd draw with this and how it's hard to get around and, back when I used to go to WDW, I'd just avoid Epcot during this time of year.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I did. I did. I did. But we despise F&W.
Will there ever be a F&W Umtimate Tribute video? I joke, but in all seriousness, when my wife and I visited our first F&W appx 12 years ago it was very pleasant. I agree that it has become a complete nightmare of insane crowds and overpriced food and drinks but it was once a good experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom