MK Park Reservations

Amy Shelton

Original Poster
Hey guys!

I'm so sorry if this has been discussed. I've only been able to find people talking about getting in DHS and nothing about Magic Kingdom. We are going to MK on May 18th and our party of 7 has reservations but our late addition guest doesn't have one. Have you guys seen Magic Kingdom become available? We've been checking OBSESSIVELY with no luck so far :(

Any hope or pixie dust you can send our way is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

buckeyegator

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry if this has been discussed. I've only been able to find people talking about getting in DHS and nothing about Magic Kingdom. We are going to MK on May 18th and our party of 7 has reservations but our late addition guest doesn't have one. Have you guys seen Magic Kingdom become available? We've been checking OBSESSIVELY with no luck so far :(

Any hope or pixie dust you can send our way is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
watch all ears and/or wdw magic sites daily. they are good about updating more availability.

Ltalley1

If your reservation is after 2, they could always add the park hopper to their ticket and hop over then. They do have to have a reservation for another park and must tap in to that park before hopping to MK at 2. of course only works if you reservation is later in the day. Good luck!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If your reservation is after 2, they could always add the park hopper to their ticket and hop over then. They do have to have a reservation for another park and must tap in to that park before hopping to MK at 2. of course only works if you reservation is later in the day. Good luck!
There are no “late reservations”. When you book a park pass it is good for the entire day, open to close.

If you have the park hopper option then you may visit another park(s) after 2 pm.

@Amy Shelton keep checking for availability for the last member of your party. The park hopper option would get them into MK after 2 pm, but they would need to have park pass at another park and tap in there before hopping.

Ltalley1

There are no “late reservations”. When you book a park pass it is good for the entire day, open to close.

If you have the park hopper option then you may visit another park(s) after 2 pm.

@Amy Shelton keep checking for availability for the last member of your party. The park hopper option would get them into MK after 2 pm, but they would need to have park pass at another park and tap in there before hopping.
Sorry for the confusion I misread the post- I was referring to later "dinner" reservations- not park reservations. I thought the OP referenced a dinner reservation they were trying to get to in MK. Thanks for clarifying-at least my park hopper advice was correct. Good luck Amy!

DisAl

Just to make sure we understand you are talking about someone who already has a park ticket AND a park reservation for the day in question. Just having a dinner reservation will not get you in the park.
If you have not already done so try CALLING Disney at (407) 939-5277. They may be able to modify your existing reservation to add another person. They can sometimes do things that you can't do online.
You may not have much luck though. Fortunately we already have the ADRs we need for out trip the first week in June. Out of curiosity I checked last night and there were NO table service additional ADRs available at any restaurant in the MK on the days we are there the first week in June.
Good luck......

Amy Shelton

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

we do not have dining reservations or want dining reservations but I appreciate all the info! We have PARK reservations for our group of 7 and now MK is unavailable and we have another guest in our party meaning we need to get one more person into Magic Kingdom. ☺️

DisAl

Hi everyone!

we do not have dining reservations or want dining reservations but I appreciate all the info! We have PARK reservations for our group of 7 and now MK is unavailable and we have another guest in our party meaning we need to get one more person into Magic Kingdom. ☺️
I would still try calling WDW and see if they can help. They have "replenished" reservations at some of the parks and you might get lucky if you call soon after they have done so. Good luck.

Amy Shelton

Original Poster
I would still try calling WDW and see if they can help. They have "replenished" reservations at some of the parks and you might get lucky if you call soon after they have done so. Good luck.
We’ve called quite a few times now and they just tell us to keep checking the calendar. :(

thanks for all your help!

Tabby1395

OP,
I had to make a modification to a park pass booking for Easter Weekend. I found the following tricks helped me accomplish my task,

(407) 566-4985 Tickets
(407) 939-4357 Website Support

Also, Get to a Supervisor, lots of times the front line CMs, are reading off a Script and cant differentiate much from there guidelines given to them in training.

The supervisor fixed my issue, and was very polite.

Hope this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom