MK open until 11pm on 10/24....why?

caseybrn

Original Poster
Perhaps this is the wrong place to put this...but as this ties to the park and restaurant...oh well....

Anyway I have a late dinner (9p) reservation at BOG....when I first made the reservation I thought that would be tight with a 930p closing....but I noticed MK is open until 11 pm Monday....is that for the halloween party? Because way back when I set the reservation I first made one for Sunday even though it warned me I'd need to buy the additional ticket(s) for the party to be onsite....

Although it didn't say such for Monday BOG reservations....and I set it to such.....I have really no intention to buy additional party tickets.......but than why is MK open until 11 pm??

lilclerk

It sounds like they just extended the hours for the evening, that can happen as you get closer to your dates. If it was closing for a party, the official hours would say until 7pm, then a special event from 7pm-midnight.

Is it this Monday, the 24th? There's no party that night, you'll be able to stay in the park till 11 :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes they often/almost always change hours the closer to the date so this is why. They extended the hours. Enjoy!! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom