MK open 19 hours on Dec 23rd, 8 A.M. til 3 A.M

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
This will be the last day of our trip! We fly home 12:30 (afternoon) Christmas Eve. Should we stay out til 3:00 A.M.?

Have any of you stayed in the parks (any of the three that stay open that late) for that late of a closing? The latest we EVER stayed was a New Year's Eve, and that was only til 2:00!!

R W B

I've stayed til 3am every chance I've gotten, probably 5-6 times. That's including nights where I've had to get up for 8am the next morning to leave. I say just do it, it'll be fun!

luv

I have stayed in the MK until 3:00...but that is the latest for me!

Only you can decide if staying out late is for you. You might want to get up early to ride EE or RnRc or something. Or you might want to stay out late.

If you have kids who aren't used to staying up until 3 a.m. Then I wouldn't. Otherwise, wth! :)

George Lucas on a Bench

It's got nothing on the One More Disney Day. Haunted Mansion never looked as cool as at 6am engulfed in fog with no one else around, Ever been in the Magic Kingdom so long you've seen Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress 5-10 times each?

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
It's got nothing on the One More Disney Day. Haunted Mansion never looked as cool as at 6am engulfed in fog with no one else around, Ever been in the Magic Kingdom so long you've seen Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress 5-10 times each?
I really wanted to go for Leap Day this year and give it an around the clock try!!
I would!!! Then again, I'll be there ;)
We are going to have some late nights that week/weekend! We have MVMCP the 20th, planning on shutting down Epcot's EME on Friday the 21st, Mk is open til 1:00 on the 22nd, followed by 3:00 the 23rd!! Then we come home to wait up for Santa!! We can do it!!

wiigirl

I have stayed until 3 Am twice and it was awesome! You should do it if your able to.

Agreed! :)
75.gif

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
I would!!! Then again, I'll be there ;)
Wow!
We'll be doing it! We'll also be doing a sizable nap that day to prep for it ;-).
Wow! Wow!
I will be there too! I have never stayed in the parks that late before but I plan on doing it this year.
Wow! Wow! Wow!
That's the last day of my trip too!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! What a party it will be!! All of us there togther!!

We will be there that day also. But we are staying until the 26th so don't think we will stay until 3. We know we have to be up early to make sure we get in on Christmas Eve. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom