MK Kiss Goodnight?

Cheryl

Hey a fellow Illinois buddy heading down to Disneyworld! Yoo Hoo! :sohappy: You'll be coming back and we'll be going down. Guess we have to have some population in the burbs of Chicago.

Had to comment! Love the picture of your Yellow Lab! We got a light yellow golden retriever a couple of months ago. He's almost 5 months now! They're terrific! Have fun with your new puppy and on your Disney trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Kiss Goodnight

I found this info on another website. Inasmuch as it wasn't this one, I'm not sure how "accurate" it is. :hammer:

NP Kiss Goodnight :kiss:
Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday at 12:00, 12:30 & 1:00am
Monday & Friday at 2:30, 3:00 & 3:30am(Extra Magic Hours)
Thursday & Saturday at 10:30, 11:00 & 11:30pm
Cinderella Castle light show.

Upvote 0

josh_e_washie

When I was at Tokyo Disneysea I was totally suprised to see the Kiss Goodnight after their water show "Braviseamo" - which was awesome by the way. The only problem I had with hit was that it was positioned in a place for both parks to see (TDL and TDS). We are spoiled at WDW with all the space there is! :-D

Upvote 0

MommytoMJM

The message that is said while the Kiss Goodnight light show is going on is Walt talking about the dream or Disney....it is awesome.....The Kiss ususally happens long after the characters have said good bye outside the train station, so if you wanted to see both, you would leave when the park offical closing time was, watch Mickey and gang, re-enter under the train tunnel, stroll up main stand catch the Kiss Goodnight. We have grabbed a Coke at Caseys and watched from near the Partner's statue. It ususally happens around half an hour or hour after the official park closing time and twice thereafter, every half an hour....so if the park closed at 11:00 it would happen at 11:30 or 12 and at 12 or 12:30 and 12:30 or 1:00....Hope this helps....KG is one of my favorite things, but DH is lukewarm on it....I think it is the recording of Walt that does me in....

Upvote 0

ScrapIron

Cheryl said:
I found this info on another website. Inasmuch as it wasn't this one, I'm not sure how "accurate" it is. :hammer:

It looks like you copied that from Steve Soare's site, which means it's absolutely accurate.

Cheers.

Upvote 0

MusicMaker

They still do it?

Aaaaugh!!!!
When we were there in April, we stuck around until close to midnight on the two Fridays and nothing... The first time, the security guard told us that that they haven't done the Kiss since they started decorating the Castle.
The second time we decided to stick around because I just couldn't believe that they stopped doing the Kiss Goodnight. Again, a couple of different security guards that we talked to told us that they haven't done it in a while.
If they still have been doing it, I can't believe that we missed it (TWICE!)
On the other hand, we couldn't believe that amount of people that still was hanging around Main Street so long after closing. This wasn't an EMH day either!
I guess that means that we NEED to go back this year again!

Cheryl said:

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

i am definitely intrested in seeing the Kiss Goodnight, but i am curious about bus transportation back to the resorts. i'm worried that after hanging out in the park til the wee hours of the night we won't be able to get back to the resort.

(i know it seems silly) :hammer:

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
should-be-BELLE said:
and it also says (somewhere in that thread) that the Kiss is meant so be so special, and such a surprise, that many CMs do not even know when it is going to be. ...We're lucky enough to have one on the boards to help us out every once and a while! :)

Umm, not exactly...

Many CM's don't know because they work days and rarely are in the park after closing. The schedule is fairly predictable. It's like the opening ceremony and the Mainstreet trolly show. Happens regularly but most people don't realize it.

Upvote 0
mousermerf said:
Umm, not exactly...

Many CM's don't know because they work days and rarely are in the park after closing. The schedule is fairly predictable. It's like the opening ceremony and the Mainstreet trolly show. Happens regularly but most people don't realize it.

Ooh I see...I must've just read the info wrong. My bad! :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom