MK for lunch

disneyny

I highly recommend both The Plaza and Liberty Tree Tavern. We had very good lunches at both when we were there 2 weeks ago. The cheese steak really is good and at Liberty Tree the fried cheese is really good as an appetizer on the deluxe plan.

Menise412

I really like the Crystal Palace for lunch, though it can be a little hectic with the characters and the buffet, depending on how crowded it is.

If you're looking for something a little more relaxed, Tony's has a good atmosphere, too. Request a table by the window if you can -- it's a great view and the people-watching is great!

epcotWSC

We're going to give Liberty Tree Tavern a shot this year for the first time. Normally I just grab a turkey leg for lunch.

mickey's mamu

Another vote for The Plaza! It has become a tradition for us to have lunch there our first day in the MK. We just love it.

We also liked LTT when we tried it for lunch a couple of years ago. We have not been to Tony's since 1990.

I would only recommend Crystal Palace or CRT if you are looking for a heavier meal and/or characters. CP's food is better, but CRT has the princesses and it's the Castle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom