MK fireworks - tinkerbell, or blue fairy??

ryno1982

Asked and answered - it's Tink. The Blue Fairy is part of the show, but comes later. Also already answered.

If you need "proof", consider that the tram spiel on the way in from the parking lot (which I realize lots of people probably never hear) includes the scheduled events for the evening. During that spiel, Wishes is described as "featuring the flight of Tinkerbell". (It's not a pre-recorded spiel, but they do say the same thing every time.)

I wouldn't go by the tram spiel since they also refer to MSEP as the Electrical Light Parade and in one instance called the castle Cinderella's Palace.

elisatonks

:sohappy:
Asked and answered - it's Tink. The Blue Fairy is part of the show, but comes later. Also already answered.

If you need "proof", consider that the tram spiel on the way in from the parking lot (which I realize lots of people probably never hear) includes the scheduled events for the evening. During that spiel, Wishes is described as "featuring the flight of Tinkerbell". (It's not a pre-recorded spiel, but they do say the same thing every time.)

its definetly tinkerbell, and i glad to hear at least one person has taken the time to listen to our speil, we do indeed spiel tinkerbells flight on the trams!!!

elisatonks

I wouldn't go by the tram spiel since they also refer to MSEP as the Electrical Light Parade and in one instance called the castle Cinderella's Palace.

i've never heard someone say this whilst driving the trams, so assuming you got someone who had got the speil muddled up that trip.

Most of us say wishes fireworks high above cinderellas castle featuring the flight of tinkerbell, or wishes fireworks above cinderellas castle and if you wish hard enough you may even see the flight of tinkerbell!

whitney37354

Yep, it's Tink! I didn't tell DH about it & we were standing underneath the wire. In our home movie, you don't see her flying much, but you hear DH saying, "Wooooooooow......" and the camera moving all around. He was watching her without using the camera!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom