MK Ferry Boat at Fort Wilderness??

Disney campers

Original Poster
I know there are some transportation experts on this forum so I will ask does the Magic kingdom ferry boat ever dock at Fort Wilderness? While there recently my sister swears it was docked at the marina during hoop dee doo traffic.

roysta123

To the best of my knowledge, the ferryboat doesn't go to Fort Wilderness. However, there is a smaller boat that goes from the Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness and then to the Contemporary. There is another boat that goes from the Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness and then to Magic Kingdom.

shuflemstr

While I was at Fort Wilderness Oct. 3-12, a ferry boat did dock at Fort Wilderness. I was on the Bon Voyage from MK to Fort Wilderness with a stop at Wilderness Lodge first. It took the drive 5 attempts to dock the boat because one of the engines went out. The Mermaid boat was waiting out by Discovery Island to see what our boat was going to do. This was right around 715 the time for the Hoop Dee Doo. Because of the boat problems the line at the Fort Wilderness boat dock was all the way back to where you park the golf carts. I saw the parking lot ferry boat pull up and take those people to the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom