MK Cindy's Castle Changing Color?

cullama213

Original Poster
I read this on another site... Have not been by there in a couple of weeks, gonna go check it out tomorrow... But is this true? Are they taking away the greyish/blue look???

the-reason14

There was a post about this a while ago. It was about Tokyo's castle making some changes and if MK's castle would follow. Hopefully someone can provide a link, because that post also had some pics of the Tokyo's transformation, it looked nice. Personally though, I really wouldn't want them to do much color scheme changes, if any, to Cindy castle at MK.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
There was a post about this a while ago. It was about Tokyo's castle making some changes and if MK's castle would follow. Hopefully someone can provide a link, because that post also had some pics of the Tokyo's transformation, it looked nice. Personally though, I really wouldn't want them to do much color scheme changes, if any, to Cindy castle at MK.

I took this photo earlier in November - the painting wasn't complete, but was mostly finished. It has a slightly more "pink" tone, but it's not major. Its just slightly warmer and less cold grey.

They put some color in the old girl's cheeks.

100_2257.jpg

mkepcotmgmak

I took this photo earlier in November - the painting wasn't complete, but was mostly finished. It has a slightly more "pink" tone, but it's not major. Its just slightly warmer and less cold grey.

100_2257.jpg

aren't they painting (or did they) the spires a darker, glossier blue?

scottnj1966

Colors are brighter more vibrant but that is because the sun has not baked it yet. In a few months it will be what it always has looked.

MK%20Epcot%20John%20Scott%2011-17-2006%20015%20(Small).jpg

MK%20Epcot%20John%20Scott%2011-17-2006%20039%20(Small).jpg

MK%20Epcot%20John%20Scott%2011-17-2006%20052%20(Small).jpg

MK%20Epcot%20John%20Scott%2011-17-2006%20053%20(Small).jpg

MK%20Epcot%20John%20Scott%2011-17-2006%20014%20(Small).jpg

Epcot82Guy

I really hope they keep it light grey/white... Only because I like each castle having its own identity. I think TDL's has a very Eurpoean, brownstone look to it almost. The light grey WDW has the classic, bright "fantasy" castle to it. They both look good, so I hope it stays a "both."

MeTa

I was there last week and heard this stuff before I left. When I got there the castle did look to have a pinkinsh hue to it on the top two sections. It didnt look like the norm.

MeTa

I didnt see any crane during the day however there was some construction equipment parked in the back of the castle.

CelticRose

100_2257.jpg
Merf, thanks for the beautiful photo, I agree she needed a little color. Thanks again for the beautiful photo, keep up the good work.

I have 153 days until I am there!!!!:sohappy:

Epcot82Guy

Completely forgot! :brick: Thanks for the great pic, Merf! I think it adds a nice touch, but I think it will look really nice when it softens down a bit in the FL sun.

Cynderella

We just saw it last week. It's a little too pink for me right now. Reminds me of Sleeping Beauty castle. Hopefully it fades back to the normal colors. The dark blue spires look very nice though.

DisneyDellsDude

I was there during Thanksgiving. For some reason in that picture, it showed up "really pink", but if you are there, it has a bit more of a cream color than pink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom