MJ's Lucky Charms

jesserin

icon115.gif

How I feel about y'all. ;)

jesserin

I've seen the Illusionist as well... I liked the twists and turns of The Prestige...

Man! I LOVE netflix!

LOL We use an online rental too. :lol: It's the only way we get to see movies now that we have Lizzy. :rolleyes: We use Blockbuster.com though, it's a bit more expensive, but you get to return your movies to the store if you want to and trade them for other movies while they mail you the new one's... I'm lazy enough that i like to have a movie in the house at all times. :lol:

mpoppins76

Original Poster
LOL We use an online rental too. :lol: It's the only way we get to see movies now that we have Lizzy. :rolleyes: We use Blockbuster.com though, it's a bit more expensive, but you get to return your movies to the store if you want to and trade them for other movies while they mail you the new one's... I'm lazy enough that i like to have a movie in the house at all times. :lol:
We just rent movies through our digital cable. It's cheaper and we're really bad about returning movies. :rolleyes: Not as big of a selection of older movies, but all the newer ones make it on there.

k.hunter30

Thank you! BTW, did I introduce myself to you? I'm Jenny, mom of two, from the hills of Ohio. :wave:

I think you did last week! I need to write down everyone's name so I can remember!

I've heard that people who use BB here in the small town I live in have to wait an average of 3 days to receive their movies. That seems a bit much. But to be able to return them in the stores would be nice! I just never pass one...

We just rent movies through our digital cable. It's cheaper and we're really bad about returning movies. :rolleyes: Not as big of a selection of older movies, but all the newer ones make it on there.

I like the tv series selection that Netflix/BB has... That's how we got hooked on Lost!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom