MJ's Lucky Charms

jesserin

YAY! It's official Steph. You've been let in on the secrets.. you're no longer a newbie.

(You can thank Nibbs for that.) :lol:

DisneyBunny

Carrying on from the old thread:

You're not the only one. I love that movie series, especially the second one.

Didn't care for the second two as much as the first... I guess it's because they got away from spoofing James Bond.

What is with Austin Powers? Never seen the movies so I don't know.

They're AWFUL awful movies. I was beet red when I saw it for the first time. Not my kind of movie at all.. now, either I've become waaaay desensitized, or it's just grown on me, but I really like it! One of the more quoteable movies, if you ask me. Not to mention you're missing out on a lot of pop culture references if you haven't seen them.

k.hunter30

Kat I don't think I've had a chance to say hi to you since you joined MJ...

:wave: I'm Jess... and the trouble maker in my avatar is my daughter Lizzy. :) Welcome to MJ!

Awww.. she's a sweetheart! Yep I'm Kat - the "newbie" I suppose! Thanks for the warm welcome Jess!

Disnut

Carrying on from the old thread:

Didn't care for the second two as much as the first... I guess it's because they got away from spoofing James Bond.

They're AWFUL awful movies. I was beet red when I saw it for the first time. Not my kind of movie at all.. now, either I've become waaaay desensitized, or it's just grown on me, but I really like it! One of the more quoteable movies, if you ask me. Not to mention you're missing out on a lot of pop culture references if you haven't seen them.

Oh who is the guy that played Austin Powers? I didn't like him b=very much so I never seen the movies.:eek: But he is growing on me so maybe I should break down and see them.

k.hunter30

Speaking of movies we got three pretty good ones from Netflix that we watched this weekend:

Flushed Away - ok, those slugs (or whatever they were) were hilarious!
The Prestige - I'm a Christopher Nolan fan
Little Miss Sunshine - quite a bit of bad language, but I was laughing through pretty much the entire movie!

Anyone seen these?

jesserin

:lol: I HATE those movies. :lol: They embarass the heck out of me. They're so dirty! LOL I guess I haven't become desensitized yet. :lol:

Awww.. she's a sweetheart! Yep I'm Kat - the "newbie" I suppose! Thanks for the warm welcome Jess!

:wave: Anytime! Glad you've joined us!

Speaking of movies we got three pretty good ones from Netflix that we watched this weekend:

Flushed Away - ok, those slugs (or whatever they were) were hilarious!
The Prestige - I'm a Christopher Nolan fan
Little Miss Sunshine - quite a bit of bad language, but I was laughing through pretty much the entire movie!

Anyone seen these?

I haven't seen Flushed Away yet... but it looks cute. The prestige was good... but I liked The Illusionist better. If you liked the Prestige, you'll probably love The Illusionist. :) Little Miss Sunshine had to be hands down the stupidest (and funniest) movie I've seen in a very long time. :lol:

jesserin

icon048.gif

New avatar for Connor. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom