MJ's Family of Friends

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Well...I think that this makes it easier to know a person. Yeah, they can put up a defense, but just through talking on something like this, every bit lets a little of their real personality through.

In real life, sometimes you can't tell what a real personality trait of someone is.

It's funny because you can really hide your real self here if you wanted to.
And yet, for some reason, it's so much easier to share your real self.
You people are so accepting. . .it's easy to be me!

nibblesandbits

Dot said:
You people are so accepting. . .it's easy to be me!

You people...we're not lepers! :lol:

Of course we'd accept you (and others as well). There's no reason not to.

I'd always said that I was going to shield myself online...and for the most part I do...only a few of you know my real name and it took me a while to post my pic here...but it's just impossible. You wouldn't shield yourself from your family and since you all are my internet family, it's hard for me to shield myself completely.

Now...everywhere else on this site is another story...most people have no clue what I"m really like if they don't visit here and I definitely don't want them too.

But you're right. Here it's different.

MommytoMJM

Beautiful pics Nibbs! :cry: really! :lookaroun

There, I put a link to the forums and photo album on the main page till I get the rest of the site uploaded

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

I'd always said that I was going to shield myself online...and for the most part I do...only a few of you know my real name and it took me a while to post my pic here...but it's just impossible. You wouldn't shield yourself from your family and since you all are my internet family, it's hard for me to shield myself completely.

Now...everywhere else on this site is another story...most people have no clue what I"m really like if they don't visit here and I definitely don't want them too.

It's home! :)

MommytoMJM

nibblesandbits said:

More tears! :cry:

Our baby!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry:

:lookaroun :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Oh you guys.....

I could never have imagined that all of this would be born out of so much else happening....

*grouphug*

I love you all!

*Hugs everyone really tightly*
I love you all too!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I didn't mean to say anything that would make people cry. I was just being truthful. Apparently I have a knack for creating tears today. :lookaroun

Give it up Nibbs!
We're crying and that's it!
You may as well join us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom