MJ's Family of Friends

maggiegrace1

think so... the invites are polka dots with a birthday lion on top - super cute.. i'll take a pic tomorrow and show you...

Cute..cant wait to see it...

I think we are getting one of those big inflatable Slides for her party for the millions of kids that will be there...:lol:

What Do you want for Lizzy..Clothes or toys...Any idea?

jesserin

i hadn't really thought about it much actually... as for activities - we're doign a ball pit for the babies (shallow of course) in a kiddie pool in our living room - so taht they can have something fun to do - but as for everone else... it'll be at our house on the lake - which has a pool - so that'll be the main attraction... lol

as for gifts for lizzie? she desperatly needs to update her toybox - i need to get her some more challenging educational stuff - but i've also been buying tons of fall clothes for her b/c they'r so darn cute ;) LOL You said Maggie will be in a 12 month this fall right?

maggiegrace1

i hadn't really thought about it much actually... as for activities - we're doign a ball pit for the babies (shallow of course) in a kiddie pool in our living room - so taht they can have something fun to do - but as for everone else... it'll be at our house on the lake - which has a pool - so that'll be the main attraction... lol

as for gifts for lizzie? she desperatly needs to update her toybox - i need to get her some more challenging educational stuff - but i've also been buying tons of fall clothes for her b/c they'r so darn cute ;) LOL You said Maggie will be in a 12 month this fall right?
I want to come..:cry:
That sounds like fun..I cant wait to see pictures..:)

Well I will look at some toys....

Yes..12 months..
She is getting lil fat rolls everyday...:D

I need to go buy her some clothes for the fall and Winter..she is getting much bigger then I thought she would be..

jesserin

awww... yeah - she is a growin little gal! i love it! :) I wish y'all could come too! we could road trip it together... LOL.. we'll be at yours on the 26th and you can come to ours on the 2nd... LOL

maggiegrace1

awww... yeah - she is a growin little gal! i love it! :) I wish y'all could come too! we could road trip it together... LOL.. we'll be at yours on the 26th and you can come to ours on the 2nd... LOL

That would be so much fun....:sohappy:

We really do need to plan a visit to come see you.

We would have so much fun and so would the girls.....:)

I hope ya'll go To Disney when we are there in December..FUN!!!!!!:D :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

OMG crazy fun... that would be nuts - we'd have to hire a sitter one night and go out!!! :) (or just leave the guys to watch the girls ;))

:sohappy: That would be awesome....

The guys may get mad..:lol:

Fun...Fun...Fun..
What are you getting on Lizzys cake..and what kind of special cake did you ask for..Im gong tommorow to look at cakes and I want the kind you got with the no eggs and all...at least for her smash cake

jesserin

(they can get over it ;))

I ordered a yellow cake with rasberry filling and buttercream frosting for her sharing cake... and her smash cake is a sugar free, non dairy cake that the baker swears kids love - as she's never had cake - i'm sure she'll get a kick out of it... LOL

maggiegrace1

(they can get over it ;))

I ordered a yellow cake with rasberry filling and buttercream frosting for her sharing cake... and her smash cake is a sugar free, non dairy cake that the baker swears kids love - as she's never had cake - i'm sure she'll get a kick out of it... LOL

HA HA

Yummy...:slurp:
I am getting The almond flavored (wedding cake) with Strawberry filling for the Sharing cake..and I will ask about that one for her smash..
I cant wait..Its gonna be fun..And I will be a big crying mess..:cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom