MJ-Palooza!

CaptainMichael

maggiegrace1 said:
I NEVER ignore your posts in here!!!:kiss:
I know you don't sweetie.:kiss:

Connor, the ranch should be fun. Even if you haven't liked it in the past, now may be the time. Enjoy the country, the scenery, and the wildlife. Take pictures and appreciate the beauty of God's creation. Most importantly have fun.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
But...
:lookaroun
She could have just taken us to Disney World.
:lookaroun

Ha! :lol:
That would've been great!
But . . . she had other ideas.
You and (your cousin, is it?) will have something to talk about for the rest of your lives. "Remember when Mom-Mom sent us to the Cattle Ranch . . .?"

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Ha! :lol:
That would've been great!
It would have, but... :lookaroun
But . . . she had other ideas.
I still can't figure out how she came up with this one. :lookaroun
Dot said:
You and (your cousin, is it?) will have something to talk about for the rest of your lives.
"Remember when Mom-Mom sent us to the Cattle Ranch . . .?"
It will be a story. I just hope it doesn't end with "... and I ended up with 42 stitches and a life-long fear of horses." :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
It would have, but... :lookaroun

I still can't figure out how she came up with this one. :lookaroun

It will be a story. I just hope it doesn't end with "... and I ended up with 42 stitches and a life-long fear of horses." :lookaroun

I really doubt that it will be a bad experience.
Might not be what you would have liked, but it could be fun!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I know.
There are none down south.
7-11s down there.
Acutally, 7-11 is more like a gas station convience mart. Wawa sounds like it sells a bit more higher caliber food than 7-11 does. (And usually, you don't want to get food from 7-11, unless it's late in the evening or you're desperate!)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Acutally, 7-11 is more like a gas station convience mart. Wawa sounds like it sells a bit more higher caliber food than 7-11 does. (And usually, you don't want to get food from 7-11, unless it's late in the evening or you're desperate!)

We haver 7-11s up here too.
I think you're right.
Wawa is of a slightly higher caliber.
Their food, while you wouldn't want to eat it every day, is not bad at all.

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
I'm okay.
How was Maggie's Endo appointment?

Well I am losing my mind:p ..because I got there and her appt is for July 6..Isn't that nice..So I will have to wait a month..I swear they told me June but ...Maybe I have lost it...Oh well

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Well I am losing my mind:p ..because I got there and her appt is for July 6..Isn't that nice..So I will have to wait a month..I swear they told me June but ...Maybe I have lost it...Oh well

:lol:
Well I guess that's better than being a month late.
It would take forever to get a new appointment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom