MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

whoo hoo!

Me in the last thread said:
MommytoMJM said:
No, I missed the original CSI....:brick: Oh well, they'll show it at the beginning of the season I hope....

I think you were 5,000 Dana....
oh...I'm sorry...I got it all wrong. :(

Stupid CSI for having such similar names! :lol:

Sorry for getting your hopes up. They should show it right before the new season starts.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Oh UK Joe.....MJ needs a favour!!!!!!

Someone from the water park got their kiddo Tinker Bell Water Wings at the UK Disney store...I can send you the $$ if you can find out how much they are for me.....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DENTAL UPDATE:

For those that missed it in the last thread....here is what happened at the dentist this morning....

Hi All, things are not good in the Bonny/MJ household....

I went to the dentist, they didn't do this tooth because every one of my teeth needs work....They can fix my teeth and put me to sleep to do it, but since the damage to the teeth is so extensive it is going to cost me 14,000 dollars....and I just don't have it... I am not sure what I will do, they won't just pull them which would be cheaper, I guess I am just stuck with being in pain....I need 8 root canals 10 cowns, two root lenthening surgeries and two extractions and the rest of the teeth needs fillings... I have been in tears all morning.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom