Mission Space to suffer the same fate as AE?

strobe

Originally posted by disneyman23

i just dont get why all these thrill junkies are having such problems with the ride, they go on all these loopy roller coasters but cant handle this, come on folks its a thrill ride !

I don't think the problem is the 'intensness' of the ride, more as the fact that it spins. For instance, I can ride just about any roller coaster made back to back without any trouble. But if I were to go on the tea cups, I would be sick for two days - literally! :lol:

The spinning motion just messes with some people's equilibrium, and unfortunately (as someone else said) it's not the kind of sickness that goes away, it generally stays with you for hours.

From what I understand, only a SMALL amount of people get sick on this ride. Nobody that I know has had any problem on it at all. That said, I will admit that I was reluctant to try it, because I was worried about ruining my trip.

The next time I go down though, I am going to try it for sure on the last day of my trip. I am HIGHLY susceptible to spinning and centrifugial (is that even a word? :p) motion, so if I can do it, anyone can!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom