Mission Space Still Open in July..?

JonnyK

Original Poster
I know theres alot of Topic On Mission Space and I tried searching on a topic about Mission Space being open in July too But came up nothing.

Any Ideas if itll be still open for pre testing, I Might take a short vacation to WDW sometime in July.

No Rush or anything, Im just wondering if itll be open or not.

s25843

I just did a search and found at least 10 search results with the answer you are looking for. MS RIght now is currently in "Limited Guest Previews" which means that even EPCOT Managment does not know if it will be open on a certain day or not. It could close with problems etc...

welshtigger

:mad: i just did a search and found out that more and more people, are trying to knock other people on these threads, so what if the question has been asked before, beleive it or not you have a choice you don't have to reply so here is a idea if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. and then everyone can live happy ever after.:fork:

JonnyK

Original Poster
Sorry Everyone for the Whole Mission Space Topic - I did search for them all I typed in " Mission Space - July" came up nothing but I should have kept searching it over.

MY Bad..

Just ingore this topic and move on. Thanks for the help anyway.

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by welshtigger
:mad: i just did a search and found out that more and more people, are trying to knock other people on these threads, so what if the question has been asked before, beleive it or not you have a choice you don't have to reply so here is a idea if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all. and then everyone can live happy ever after.:fork:

Nice Puncuation there, Chief. It's Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious!

And this lovely, ever so hidden link off the main page should answer all your questions here. I can see how you could miss that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
There is a good chance that you will be able to ride Space during July. Just remember though, it is not guaranteed, so don't get upset with people if it doesnt happen. Your best chance is to visit the area from 4pm onwards, on weekdays. Good luck! and have a great trip! :)

JonnyK

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
There is a good chance that you will be able to ride Space during July. Just remember though, it is not guaranteed, so don't get upset with people if it doesnt happen. Your best chance is to visit the area from 4pm onwards, on weekdays. Good luck! and have a great trip! :)

Thanks Steve !! For the Help

Thanks everyone, i'll be heading out there July 20th thru 26th.

s25843

Originally posted by wdwfreak
Thanks Steve !! For the Help

Thanks everyone, i'll be heading out there July 20th thru 26th.

It may be open, esp Considering the Annual Pass previews are Aug 1. So you will probally get a good chance to ride it!

AndyMagic

Originally posted by dadisneynutter
i'm am hoping to God that I get to ride it if I hang out outside the gates long enough next week!
There's really no need to hang out in front of the gates. Just show up on a weekday between 4:15 and 9:00 and you'll probably get to ride.

Langdonj

CM 14-16 rides to change avail.?

I grabbed an old thread to post this question, but I think it fits:

Will the CM ride schedule the 14th - 16th effect the availability of the ride for testing by walk-ups? Does this mean an average Joe or Jane like me should save my Epcot visits for other days? My plan is to use a full day pass at Epcot, and to hop there later on days after visiting other parks to increase the chances of riding M:S.

Thanks in advance for any info.

esqteam

Sunday?

I am leaving this Saturday for Orlando, Florida.
Should I try going on Sunday, July 13?

I was planning on going to Epcot on the 14th but with this new news I want to hold off going to Epcot until after the 16th. I am still planning on going to Epcot on the 17th.

We will see.

ToTBellHop

Re: Sunday?

Originally posted by esqteam
I am leaving this Saturday for Orlando, Florida.
Should I try going on Sunday, July 13?

I was planning on going to Epcot on the 14th but with this new news I want to hold off going to Epcot until after the 16th. I am still planning on going to Epcot on the 17th.

We will see.

Your best best would be the 17th. As of yet, it has not opened on a weekend day--the first confirmed weekend that we know of is that of August 1-3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom