Mission: Space Race Online is up!

SlideOperatorCP

If this becomes as succesful as it looks like its going to be, do you think they will begin to put stuff like this into other attractions anytime soon?

A test Track race car game
A Pirates battleship game
A snowboard/waterslide game at Blizzard
Millionaire being linked up to the internet
A Soaring game
There is just so much interactive fun to have out there, ... you could even have a place on Main St. dedicated to MK games, maybe where the theatre is located, that could be refurb to be a more visited attraction

.. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

JonnyK

I just got 1st for the first time then Leavealegacy 2nd then ISTCrew20 7th..

great to see some familiar WDWMagic members on there.

handsdown04

Originally posted by wdwfreak
I just got 1st for the first time then Leavealegacy 2nd then ISTCrew20 7th..

great to see some familiar WDWMagic members on there.

I'm not "familiar" but I was on your ship when you got first place. :sohappy: Good Job! But watch out...I'm right on your tail :p

ImagineerFan04

wdwfreak you were on my team i was the tester i didn't let me login for some reason.People are getting good i got 95000 points and i was in 14 place. For some reason the game is playing to smooth for me.it keeps stopping for a few miliseconds and i don't do as good as i was doing on the first day i was playing.

caribbeanme

hey all!

the game IS addictive. my sister and i play under the same name [caribbeanme], but we're very inconsistent. my mom also got into the game...

i've gotten logged off in the middle of a couple of games too, and sometimes can't get back in..

WDWFAN4LIFE

This game is addictive.

Look for me as coasterfreakkid.

I have had the pleasure of playing with you.

GO TRITON

(please don't flame me for that comment, it was the on i played there)

ps ive been lurking for a bit but decided to start posting today

Atticus

Hey!

I've played about 15 times in the last two days and not ONCE have I lost! I've always played on TRITON!!!

My name in the game is " Atticus_WDWMagic" ...I just took second overall and my team took FIRST!

Yesterday the game ran perfect, though today I got disconnected for the first time and had some movement problems.

Mmike

JonnyK

As of 12:13 Am.. I was playing one last game without u all and i was playin against all the CPU..

I won 1st and My Ship Won First also.

Heres the screenie to prove..

(Hope its alright to post a screenshot of the score)

http://members..net/jonathankiser/score.jpg

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Atticus
Hey!

I've played about 15 times in the last two days and not ONCE have I lost! I've always played on TRITON!!!

Good for ya, seriously.

As far as the fued goes, we're not worried about individual scores, just which fleet comes out on top.

But as far as the Orion/Triton Fleet fueds that are going on, Im not saying this because Im the Commander of the Orion Fleet, but Orion is in the lead as far as wins go.

Triton seems to be getting better though, I'll give you all that much, I might have mislooked at something but I believe they actually won twice in a row...but after that it was Orion again and again and so on.

Al

Aaargh! I can't register! :(

"We're Sorry
An error was encountered when loading this page. Click your back button and try again. "

Any ideas!?

EDIT: I have just registered on the main disneyworld.com site, and that worked, so i'm ok! :D

kenny19

scores

God when will the scores get posted up i just got 1st 6 times in a row for ORION

iwishiwasatWDW member of ORION Fleet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom