Mission:Space Race Game Online

alice

Original Poster
As mentioned in the new mickey monitor newletter, we can now play this game online at http://www.disneyspacerace.com ... the closest thing to actually being there...

MsSpinShady

Mission Space on-line

We tried this several weeks ago around 9 pm EST, and couldn't get our connection to the site to last long enough to get through the game. There is approximately a 10 minute wait between games, and several times we would sit through the waiting period, get cued into a game and then BAM...knocked off the game server.

I am hoping that whatever the problem was that night has been resolved, since it was a "soft opening" type trial run and not an officially announced site. If it does work, it will be cool.

Anyone had better luck?

MsSpinShady :cool:

Vernonpush

I just played five games in a row. It is addictive. Had no problem getting online and each game had about a three and a half minute wait in between except the last time at take-off got bumped with a 7 min. wait.

Thessair

Yeah, I’d have to say that this simplistic little game is addictive. I see my productivity at work shooting right down the drain.

:D

Calamar

Heh, I actually spent a moment in front of an Epcot Space Race kiosk a couple of days ago, but I was too impatient to actually play -- I had more attractions to see ..! Now, playing the game at home, I find that it is rather addictive, though it isn't the most sophisticated game. The Epcot web cams are also great.

It would be interesting to see more Internet-attraction interaction at Epcot; this is definitely the sort of thing that belongs in Futureworld. It would be great to see an attraction that is partly controlled by users at home (for instance, home users remotely control a Futureworld attraction). Of course, we'll probably never see this, due to the potential for abuse or neglect, but it would definitely be interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom