Mission: Space Question

marksniles

Original Poster
Ok guys - I'm going to WDW in 17 days and want to ride MS but I have a few questions:

1. How long does the actual ride last?
2. How long are the intense G-forces at the beginning of the ride last?
3. When your sitting can you see the person next to you? I know you can't turn your head but can you touch the person next to you or are you totally cut off from other riders?
4. If I can handle THE JOKER at Six Flags New England do you think I can handle this? THE JOKER is a spinning ride too.

The_CEO

3. When your sitting can you see the person next to you? I know you can't turn your head but can you touch the person next to you or are you totally cut off from other riders? No
4. If I can handle THE JOKER at Six Flags New England do you think I can handle this? THE JOKER is a spinning ride too. Yes :)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by The_CEO
3. When your sitting can you see the person next to you? I know you can't turn your head but can you touch the person next to you or are you totally cut off from other riders? No
4. If I can handle THE JOKER at Six Flags New England do you think I can handle this? THE JOKER is a spinning ride too. Yes :)

Thanks for that Justin, some people dont know how to look for the answer to a question thats been asked a million times. Forum Search aint for decoration:fork:

t3techcom18

Here are the replies for your questions:

1: It is 4 minutes and 30 secs. long.
2: Depends on which centrifuge you go on; Yellow: Light( VERY light); Blue: I don't know; Red: Hardest on g-forces(you can feel it from ride start, to finish).
3:No, you can't; (You can only see the person by leaning forward)
4: I don't know; (Never been to Six Flags)

jwbeck3

Re: Re: Mission: Space Question

Originally posted by t3techcom18

2: Depends on which centrifuge you go on; Yellow: Light( VERY light); Blue: I don't know; Red: Hardest on g-forces(you can feel it from ride start, to finish).

Why would each centrifuge produce different g-forces?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I've got 28 rides between Gold & Blue and 4 on Red, and I certainly wouldn't be able to tell them apart just from the forces.

The_CEO

Re: Re: Re: Mission: Space Question

Originally posted by jwbeck3
Exacttly... There is no diffrence. Its all mental.
Red is a powerful color.

eccseth

I have a question, Im going to WDW on Thursday and I was wondering if possibly Mission:Space will be open considering that AP Previews begin the next day. Any response would be appreicated.

ToTBellHop

I would see no reason for SPACE not to be open to regular park guests July 31st and before and August 4th and after. They didn't do anything like that for CM previews earlier this month.

t3techcom18

quote:

To jwbeck3:
I really don't know, but my theory is some of the centrifuges go faster than others... or maybe it is mental... but when I went on Yellow, I couldn't feel any pressure on my chest because of lift-off, and on Red, I did.

quote: from eccseth
I have a question, Im going to WDW on Thursday and I was wondering if possibly Mission:Space will be open considering that AP Previews begin the next day. Any response would be appreicated.

Thanks

Most probably that it would be open... though something tells me it might be a long line because it's day before the previews...which will mean there will be lots of people flooding in to get a last preview before the AP's do. So most probably, go the days after the previews and not before.

goofyman

Re: Re: Mission: Space Question

Originally posted by t3techcom18

G-forces are to me the best part of ride. As for The six flags ride, I never have a prob on rollercoasters and as for M:S had no prob either BUT, I do not do well with Vitural reality type rides, such as Star tours or fast moving video games. That's the part that got to me on M:S.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom