• Epcot

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • MGM

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinnaman4

Original Poster
From a reliable source; I have gained the knowledge that Mission Space will be opening in the fall of 2003. There is no official date. :brick:

disneydisney

I would think that Disney would want to open Mission:Space as soons possible to hopefully boost their attentance. Additionally, Universal is opening 2 new attractions, so I think Disney would want to open at least one throughout most of the summer.

wizard12

If they could end up opening it in the summer, it would get tons more people on it. Out of school and many other tourists. Fall would still be good, but attendance would be booming if they could do it mid-August or earlier. I doubt earlier though.

My prediction is End of July, early august. Just the way training and transfers have been going. Plus, it would help increase attendance to a sagging park. Oh and to put the Disney vs Universal war to rest. US is out of land as far as i know, with 2 parks and little room for expansion. Disney on the other hand, 4 parks, 3 water parks, race track, sports complex, over a dozen on property resorts., 47 square miles of property, of which 40% are developed.....enough said.

norestneeded

Universal expansion

Universal has available land on which to build from their Lockheed Martin land purchase. The last update of their Master Plan was to use this land for 4 resort hotels, 1 or 2 golf courses and 2 more theme parks. Presently, Universal is conducting a toxic cleanup of the site and they don't expect to develop it for a few more years (2007?).

MicBat

Dang... how many topics are we going to have in this thread?? We go from M:S opening date, to a fav theme park poll, to a universal expansion! :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom