Mission Space/Mission To Mars/Horizons

peter11435

jedimaster1227 said:
I'm waiting so I can get every song that has been played at an Epcot attraction.
Well, that CD also has most of the old Epcot songs. However I too look forward to a music set for Epcot similar to the new 6-CD Disneyland set.

tigger248

peter11435 said:
Well, that CD also has most of the old Epcot songs. However I too look forward to a music set for Epcot similar to the new 6-CD Disneyland set.

They're making an Epcot set?!? Must have cds.... I've been waiting for an all Epcot park soundtrack for years! I absolutely love the music in Epcot!

peter11435

tigger248 said:
They're making an Epcot set?!? Must have cds.... I've been waiting for an all Epcot park soundtrack for years! I absolutely love the music in Epcot!
No, I don't know if they are making one. I just said I look forward to one. As in hopefully the will make one.

lawyergirl77

Yup, and one of the single funniest spontaneous guest comments I've ever heard was when some guy yelled out "Lieutennant DAAAN", with the full on Gump accent when he saw Gary Sinise on the screen in the pre-launch briefing. Everyone in there just cracked up. Priceless.

EchoOfOphelia

Yeah, I think there was supposed to be a tie-in, but then they realized that it was one of the worst movies to ever be put on film, so they decided to put that aside.

The title "Mission to Mars" may have also been a nod to the ride "Mission to Mars" that was in Tomorrowland at MK (closed in the early 80's if memory recalls).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom