Mission Space Concept Shot!!!!!!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I was bored last night and decided I was tired of waiting for Mission Space, so I made up this concept shot of the finished ride! Its at night, unlike the original concept shot, and this shot uses both actual photos and the original concept painting. For this reason, the architecture is much closer to what the final product will be.:)

Anyway, its 100% Photoshop and all of the pics I used were from the Mission Space section of this site. All of these are day pics, so all of the lighting in this concept is of my own doing.

There is absolutely no evidence that there will be lighting on top or in the ground as shown below, its just what I thought looked cool. :cool:

Attachments

• mssmcopy.jpg
    mssmcopy.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 407

orlandoparks

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Hey everyone, I was bored last night and decided I was tired of waiting for Mission Space, so I made up this concept shot of the finished ride! Its at night, unlike the original concept shot, and this shot uses both actual photos and the original concept painting. For this reason, the architecture is much closer to what the final product will be.:)

Anyway, its 100% Photoshop and all of the pics I used were from the Mission Space section of this site. All of these are day pics, so all of the lighting in this concept is of my own doing.

There is absolutely no evidence that there will be lighting on top or in the ground as shown below, its just what I thought looked cool. :cool:
Nice work, I really like it.

Irrawaddy Erik

what no merchindise....or ODF stands LOL you also need a fastpass distrobution and return and i think a group of complaining guests..........hehehehehe:rolleyes: :lookaroun

just joshin main st

Awsome work

Main Street USA

Original Poster
You know, its funny, I took out all of the people, 'cause well, I like it empty:D, and for some reason I TOTALLY forgot fastpass!:eek: Sometime soon I'll edit it to include a fastpass booth, maybe one of those ice cream stands out front where you can get those mickey bars, and i guess maybe even a person or two.:rolleyes:

General Grizz

How about being bored next time and making me a CBJ exterior or interior? :D

I'm serious actually, or the CoP logo (seen in the queue video). I'd love to get one of them. No rush or anything...just if you have time :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i like my version better...

Attachments

• mssmcopy5.jpg
    mssmcopy5.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 153

Luau Cove

With my graphic knowledge and common wisdom, I prepared a much more realistic concept using my powerful systems.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 142

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom