Missing mum's 60th to be in WDW!

dave&di

We visit WDW every other year (Sept only), our last trip was last year meaning we will be in Florida next Sept. I will be missing my mum's 60th birthday!!! :fork: It was my dad's 60th this year and I organised a surprise weekend away! With me not being in the country I can't do this for my mum! (A major detail, I house sat for them, so can't do it, plus she missed her dog so much she has said she wouldn't leave him again!)

Anyway, my question! Does anyone know of somewhere in WDW or other parks even shops on I-Drive where I can find a really special present for her. At WDW I will have $300 of free Disney Dollars so no expense spared!

Any ideas of a really special present to make up for missing the milestone birthday will be really appreciated! I must warn you she is not a Disney fan! I know but I can't disown her! Can I? :ROFLOL: So nothing 'sickly' please!

dave&di

Original Poster
Thanks, I was hoping there was a chance of getting something special for her, her birthday is the 25th Sept, we head to USA on the 3rd and return on the 28th, so if there is no chance of getting anything in the states, I would attempt to get something before I leave England, I was hoping for a special gift from USA.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom