Missing an ADR

spike595

They hunt you down and make you sit through Stitch 5 times.:p

Really, if you don't check with them by a certain time they give your table away. they don't put you on a "bad list" or anything.( At least none that I know of.)

tigsmom

Just wanted to say that if you know you can't make it or change your mind about eating somewhere PLEASE call & let them know, that way they will give your spot to somebody else thereby making that person very happy.

MouseearsDeb

I'm not sure that they can't keep track of cancellations and such. Over the past few months, I have tweaked our ADR's numerous times. The last time I called, which was our final adjustment, the CM made the comment that we had a dinner just a few moments before the reservation I had just made. But, in reality, I had called weeks ago and 'cancelled' it. The CM suggested we go over the entire list. So, out came my list and here we go. In the end, there were several ADR's that I had called to cancel that the previous CM's did not cancel. My point is that the very nice gentleman CM that was currently helping me made a comment, not a negative one but one done in fun, about not being able to 'cancel' any more ADR's for me. So, I do have to think that they can see that information on some level. As I stated, he was kidding, because he also said that's what they were there for. To make our trip as magical as possible. I would definitely call a week or two out from your arrival date and confirm all of your ADR's.

Also, be aware that I had tried previously to do this and had a CM say it couldn't be done. Probably the same CM that didn't get my ADR's cancelled correctly. Now, I know all are correct and all the one's that were supposed to be cancelled have been. If you know you can't make an ADR, please try to cancel. It doesn't take but a minute, and more than likely someone will be very appreciative of it.

Have a magical trip!

9..days and counting.........

tigsmom

I'm not sure that they can't keep track of cancellations and such. Over the past few months, I have tweaked our ADR's numerous times. The last time I called, which was our final adjustment, the CM made the comment that we had a dinner just a few moments before the reservation I had just made. But, in reality, I had called weeks ago and 'cancelled' it. The CM suggested we go over the entire list. So, out came my list and here we go. In the end, there were several ADR's that I had called to cancel that the previous CM's did not cancel. My point is that the very nice gentleman CM that was currently helping me made a comment, not a negative one but one done in fun, about not being able to 'cancel' any more ADR's for me. So, I do have to think that they can see that information on some level. As I stated, he was kidding, because he also said that's what they were there for. To make our trip as magical as possible. I would definitely call a week or two out from your arrival date and confirm all of your ADR's.

Also, be aware that I had tried previously to do this and had a CM say it couldn't be done. Probably the same CM that didn't get my ADR's cancelled correctly. Now, I know all are correct and all the one's that were supposed to be cancelled have been. If you know you can't make an ADR, please try to cancel. It doesn't take but a minute, and more than likely someone will be very appreciative of it.

Have a magical trip!

9..days and counting.........

As far as I know there is a computer database for the restaurants (at least thats what we were told). Good thing you checked on your ADRs and had extra and not a few less. :lookaroun

MouseearsDeb

As far as I know there is a computer database for the restaurants (at least thats what we were told). Good thing you checked on your ADRs and had extra and not a few less. :lookaroun
That was what I was affraid was going to happen. Especially, when he would say one place (that was supposed to had been cancelled) before he would get to the one we really wanted. I feel much more at ease having checked and confirmed our ADR's.

KrazyKowboy

Every time I've made an ADR the CM asks for the resort I'll be staying at. I think that info is forwarded to the resort.

If you call the resort you'll be staying at and ask for the concierge desk, they'll be able to pull up all your ADR's and print them out. They should have the capibility to email or fax them to you also.

At the very least check when you arrive and check in to your resort and they can be printed out for you then.

If any of your ADR's are at other resorts or a breakfast before the park opens that day, you'll need your number to be admitted to the park early or for parking at the other resort if you drive.

il grande chuck

we're booked for the california grill, and we had to give a credit card #. if we cancel our adr there w/in 24 hours, we getted charged $20/person! but that 's the only one that we booked that has that policy.

chuck

meryll83

Original Poster
Just wanted to say that if you know you can't make it or change your mind about eating somewhere PLEASE call & let them know, that way they will give your spot to somebody else thereby making that person very happy.

I'm not intending on missing one, I just think if we're there for 2 weeks and making full use of the dining plan there might be an odd occassion where something goes wrong..... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom