Misplaced Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets

IHeartMickey

Original Poster
My husband and I noticed this weekend that we have misplaced our MVMCP tickets for December 13. We tried calling to see if we can get them replaced, but the call center is not open today. Does anyone know if they will replace these tickets for a small re-issue fee - or we will have to re-purchase these tickets?

Thanks for your help.

LoriMistress

Did you copy the information from your tickets? Because if you provide this to them they can reissue you a new ticket either over the phone or when you arrive at MK for the party day.

If not, then I would suggest tearing your house apart inside out. We keep our tickets and stuff in our safe.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My husband and I noticed this weekend that we have misplaced our MVMCP tickets for December 13. We tried calling to see if we can get them replaced, but the call center is not open today. Does anyone know if they will replace these tickets for a small re-issue fee - or we will have to re-purchase these tickets?

Thanks for your help.

I would imagine that you will have to repurchase. :shrug:

MrsPortiaB

On my paperwork for my MNSSHP tickets, it does not mention what Disney's policies are if my tickets are lost. I'm sure if you have your confirmation number that they'd be able to help you in some way, shape, or form. But I'm kinda leaning towards unkadug here...you may have to repurchase if you can't find them. Good luck! :wave:

Enderikari

You ordered them online or over the phone? Bring a photo ID to Guest Relations on the first day of your vacation, you'll be fine

IHeartMickey

Original Poster
Thanks for everyone's input. We are going to call tomorrow and try to figure it all out. I just can't believe we misplaced them. :)

ieffectfor_disn

I lost my tickets for the Pirates and Princess party last year and went to Guest relations at MK. They looked me up in their system and then asked me to show them my ID and credit card & then they printed me new ones. As long as you gave them your name while ordering them, I'm pretty sure your order is in the system :)

You shouldn't have a problem getting them replaced. Back in 2003 ours never arrived in the mail; I gave Disney a call and they voided the originals and sent new ones.

WDWFigment

I lost my tickets for the Pirates and Princess party last year and went to Guest relations at MK. They looked me up in their system and then asked me to show them my ID and credit card & then they printed me new ones. As long as you gave them your name while ordering them, I'm pretty sure your order is in the system :)

We had a similar situation. As long as you have ID and the credit card you used to make the purchase, you'll be fine!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
When you call the call center they'll put you in contact with ticket services. Those are the folks who print and send out the tickets. They'll look you up, re-issue the tickets, cancel the old ones, and you should have them in plenty of time for your trip.

Just remember the call center itself where you ordered the tickets can't fix the problem, rather they'll send you on to the ticket services people.

cb3k

Dont Worry

Don't worry, you will be fine. I know plenty of people or have lost/washed their AP's and getting them replaced was as easy as showing your license at Guest Relations. They will simply look you up, print you out new ones, and have the old ones voided. The confirmation number would be handy to have, but assuming you don't have it your license and credit card info should be more than enough. Make sure that upon arrival you head to the TTC as early as possible so that IF they can't do something to help you, than you will have time to plan other possibilities. Good Luck, and sit back and relax...you will be fine.

RiversideBunny

When we made our reservations for MVMCP, the Disney person on the phone said to be sure to write down the confirmation number 'in case you leave the tickets at home on the dresser when you come on your trip'.
That number seems to be the key for lost tickets.
Good luck.

By the way, for each upcoming Disney trip we start a folder and put it in a drawer. Anything associated with the trip- tickets, confirmation numbers, reservation numbers, meal schedule, etc.- goes into that folder.

:) :)

Lauriebar

Count me in as another silly person who forgot her tickets for MNSSHP and my park hoppers at home. (It was the first time I had booked a non package trip...so I wasn't used to having the tickets before we got there)

I was so upset and sure that I would have to repurchase, but as others have said guest services looked up my name and credit card number and reissued the tickets without blinking an eye.

The one thing that I will say is that you must have purchased your tickets through Disney in order for this to work. Tickets bought from brokers obviously can't be tracked by Disney which is why spending the little bit extra is so worth it to me.

Good Luck!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom