Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

DisneyDebNJ

I have a Dooney Disney purse that I generally only carry to the parks. But if I go to the store on the way home or something, I'll take it there, too.
As I'm typing this, I'm wearing a black and grey Disney Princess hoodie, went to DMV earlier this AM and saw a woman with a Tigger shirt on. We never spoke a word, but just smiled at each other... My husband said "My God, it IS a cult" LMAOOO He just doesn't get it!!!

Figgy1

Original Poster
As I'm typing this, I'm wearing a black and grey Disney Princess hoodie, went to DMV earlier this AM and saw a woman with a Tigger shirt on. We never spoke a word, but just smiled at each other... My husband said "My God, it IS a cult" LMAOOO He just doesn't get it!!!
Yes but a very fun cult with no crazy rituals except running for fps at rope drop:D

luv

I'm a proud member of the Mickey Cult!

My father put me on his bank stuff. Not sure why, but he did. While we were doing that, the girl commented on the Mickey on my polo shirt and asked where I got it. "Disney World," I happily replied.

...and we were off! "Oh, I love Disney World! I go every year!" On and on it went. It was the second "Disney With Strangers" conversation he'd witnessed me having. Later, my dad told my brother, "There are Mickey lunatics like your sister everywhere!"

He's right! We are everywhere! Be careful, people. We might take over!

DisneyDebNJ

My father put me on his bank stuff. Not sure why, but he did. While we were doing that, the girl commented on the Mickey on my polo shirt and asked where I got it. "Disney World," I happily replied.

...and we were off! "Oh, I love Disney World! I go every year!" On and on it went. It was the second "Disney With Strangers" conversation he'd witnessed me having. Later, my dad told my brother, "There are Mickey lunatics like your sister everywhere!"

Ya know, you're right!!!!! If us Disneyholics DID take over, the world would be a better place! Think about it, when someone ticked us off, we'd either take their fast passes or deny them a dole whip, they'd see our way of thinking mighty fast!!

JIMINYCR

I have a collection of some very "loud" Disney shirts, that would not be something I would wear in work. Normally I dress pretty conservative so these shirts would make me feel out of place anywhere else but on Disney property. I very rarely wear a backpack with water bottles on the sides. And the Disney lanyard and pins that are constantly around my neck throughout the Disney trip are hung in my Disney room waiting for the next trip.

Figgy1

Original Poster
Ya know, you're right!!!!! If us Disneyholics DID take over, the world would be a better place! Think about it, when someone ticked us off, we'd either take their fast passes or deny them a dole whip, they'd see our way of thinking mighty fast!!
And if congress did somthing stupid we'd just put them on ISAW til they could act like grown ups.:D

bethymouse

I wear my Disney shirts all of the time! so much so, they're almost too worn out to wear in the parks!:(
Hubby & boys wears Disney ball caps.:)

jw24

Pretty much any Disney shirt or merchandise I have I'll only wear in Disney World or any Disney park if I have the chance.

Mrsdonaldduck

soooo funny!!! My hubby just rolls
His eyes when I make a Disney connection!!! He just doesn't get us.....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I do secretly miss my Disney pack. It was a very small one with little compartments. It was bye-bye diaper bag hello freedom of my pack. She serviced me well for many years. Everything had a place and it worked perfectly. It hangs from a nail on a rafter in the basement, waiting for the day it comes off the shamed banned list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom