Mirror Disneyland Resort - I'm Back! 2024 Edition

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Roxas, I promise you that I will do something for Disney 100 in this project!

DisneyFan, I promise you that I will do something for Runaway Trolley!

Not immediate to either count, but I will!

1709832891208.png

Hey @MANEATINGWREATH, since your back at Mirror Disneyland, I have a couple of questions:

• Will we be continuing our tour of Mirror Disneyland 3 or will a new version be done? If it’s the case of a new one, I recommend you start a new thread so things don’t get as jumbled.
  • Since WESTCOT is out of the picture, will some of the ride concepts be reused in different places? And will a Walkthough tour of Disney-Universal Studios ever happen?
  • Also, continuing with WESTCOT, after that was canned irl, we got DCA, are you thinking of remastering that park as a whole since @DisneyManOne, aka the man behind Mirror Walt disney world, in his most recent version of MWDW which seemingly has been canned, he included Hollywood studios after excluding it in Mirror Walt Disney world A and at the beginning for mirror Walt Disney world 3.0 before he re added it. Would you do the same thing?
  • Also, may I start a conversation with you where we can discuss various ideas for the next Mirror disneyland if we go in that direction?

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Hey @MANEATINGWREATH, since your back at Mirror Disneyland, I have a couple of questions:

• Will we be continuing our tour of Mirror Disneyland 3 or will a new version be done? If it’s the case of a new one, I recommend you start a new thread so things don’t get as jumbled.
  • Since WESTCOT is out of the picture, will some of the ride concepts be reused in different places? And will a Walkthough tour of Disney-Universal Studios ever happen?
  • Also, continuing with WESTCOT, after that was canned irl, we got DCA, are you thinking of remastering that park as a whole since @DisneyManOne, aka the man behind Mirror Walt disney world, in his most recent version of MWDW which seemingly has been canned, he included Hollywood studios after excluding it in Mirror Walt Disney world A and at the beginning for mirror Walt Disney world 3.0 before he re added it. Would you do the same thing?
  • Also, may I start a conversation with you where we can discuss various ideas for the next Mirror disneyland if we go in that direction?

- I'm likely going to use this thread so that I'm not creating another thread on the subject. I don't want to clutter the forums with yet another Mirror Disneyland thread written by me. I'll likely go back and write a disclaimer in the original posts for this thread.
- Yes, definitely to both those questions! I plan on doing both.
- I will not be doing anything with DCA. It will not exist in this timeline. Just Disneyland and Disney-Universal, and maaaaaaybe a third park (haven't decided yet).
- For the time being, I'd like to focus on revitalizing this project before going into brainstorming mode! :) Maybe one day, but not for the time being.

- I'm likely going to use this thread so that I'm not creating another thread on the subject. I don't want to clutter the forums with yet another Mirror Disneyland thread written by me. I'll likely go back and write a disclaimer in the original posts for this thread.
- Yes, definitely to both those questions! I plan on doing both.
- I will not be doing anything with DCA. It will not exist in this timeline. Just Disneyland and Disney-Universal, and maaaaaaybe a third park (haven't decided yet).
- For the time being, I'd like to focus on revitalizing this project before going into brainstorming mode! :) Maybe one day, but not for the time being.
  • So Were not be continuing with the current park we left off at in 21…
    Kinda sad, but hope the posts for Main Street, liberty street and fantasyland are Similar!
  • Great to hear! Tomorrowland Would be a great place to put some of the rides!
  • That’s A bit of a bummer, some of the rides at DCA are really good Like radiator springs racers, which is heartbreak for me to lose in this timeline Maybe in future consideration Or a totally different version of DCA like @HomeImagineer did for there DCA? Will some of the ride concepts there past and present be included?
  • Notify me when the time comes!

Last edited:
Also, @MANEATINGWREATH, do you just not like DCA because the park doesn’t really fit your standards? I mean, it was TOO much California when it opened, a perfect blend of both in the 2012 remodel, and TOO much Disney nowadays. I could do a DCA buildout and dab you up so you could the glorious imagineer I am (even though I’m haven't done a One Sentence Compition yet) and maybe you could reconsider your hatred for DCA and maybe by a small tiny little pinch you do your version of the park to fit your STANDARDS? Not a hung chance this could happen MEW, but it’s a slight possibility…

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
I don't have issues with DCA necessarily, I've been there more times than I can count, 1.0 and 2.0. It's more so that I feel it would be redundant having it and Disney-Universal Studios in the same timeline. Hollywood Boulevard in my Disney-Universal is basically Buena Vista Street mixed with Hollywood Land. So while elements of it will exist overall, the park itself won't.

I don't have issues with DCA necessarily, I've been there more times than I can count, 1.0 and 2.0. It's more so that I feel it would be redundant having it and Disney-Universal Studios in the same timeline. Hollywood Boulevard in my Disney-Universal is basically Buena Vista Street mixed with Hollywood Land. So while elements of it will exist overall, the park itself won't.
OK, can I request the port Disney concept that was for long beach happens in this timeline for 3 reasons:
  1. It gets enough resident support to be built on a much grander scale, but after the next reason:
  2. After the OG concept was scrapped, OLC sees the concept and uses it for Tokyo DisneySea, whom disney sees the success in a builds a American version with construction starting in 2002 and finished and open in 2005 for the happiest homecoming on earth.
  3. It would be clever to use it because @DisneyManOne replaced it in his 3rd mirror Walt disney world with mythica, and repurposing it here would be clever to still have a sea park in the US

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
I won't be saying much about the third park now because it is still in its earliest design stages (like literally a thought in my head stage), but it may or may not have something to do with kind of what you suggested.

Honestly, with this being an alternate-reality and all (as all dream resorts and open brainstorming threads are in hindsight), any event you don't wish to have happened outside the gates of Disneyland doesn't have to have happened here. I'll leave that perspective up for the reader to decide in their read-through of the project. Anything is possible.

Also, I have decided that I'm going to start a new thread when I'm ready. Will link here accordingly.

I won't be saying much about the third park now because it is still in its earliest design stages (like literally a thought in my head stage), but it may or may not have something to do with kind of what you suggested.

Honestly, with this being an alternate-reality and all (as all dream resorts and open brainstorming threads are in hindsight), any event you don't wish to have happened outside the gates of Disneyland doesn't have to have happened here. I'll leave that perspective up for the reader to decide in their read-through of the project. Anything is possible.

Also, I have decided that I'm going to start a new thread when I'm ready. Will link here accordingly.
Great to hear! I do have a few suggestions though, you don’t have to use them if you like:

• Liberty street and Edison square are built
  • The alpine gardens and house of the future remain open
  • Tropical hideaway still happens here, Aladdin’s oasis is up to you
  • Lost expedition happens with the indiana jones adventure ride we did get and the runaway ore cars coaster
  • Tarzan and adventureland treehouse still happen
  • The princess and the frog ride is built in between pirates and mansion here using a dark ride system
  • splash mountain remains open, with SotS scripts rewritten
  • Country bear jamboree remains open, maybe Soarin’ is relocated here?
  • Discovery bay is built
  • western River expedition is cloned from Orlando with a new mule pack ride
  • Big Rock candy mountain opens
  • Village Haus remains open
  • Tomorrowland 2055 is built much bigger than the expected concept art, with WESTCOT rides here and there
  • Main street electribal parade returns after lite tragics faillure
What do you think @MANEATINGWREATH ?

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
Great to hear! I do have a few suggestions though, you don’t have to use them if you like:

• Liberty street and Edison square are built
  • The alpine gardens and house of the future remain open
  • Tropical hideaway still happens here, Aladdin’s oasis is up to you
  • Lost expedition happens with the indiana jones adventure ride we did get and the runaway ore cars coaster
  • Tarzan and adventureland treehouse still happen
  • The princess and the frog ride is built in between pirates and mansion here using a dark ride system
  • splash mountain remains open, with SotS scripts rewritten
  • Country bear jamboree remains open, maybe Soarin’ is relocated here?
  • Discovery bay is built
  • western River expedition is cloned from Orlando with a new mule pack ride
  • Big Rock candy mountain opens
  • Village Haus remains open
  • Tomorrowland 2055 is built much bigger than the expected concept art, with WESTCOT rides here and there
  • Main street electribal parade returns after lite tragics faillure
What do you think @MANEATINGWREATH ?

I won't answer everything on that list just yet, but I can at least tell you now that:

- Liberty Street is built.
- Lost Expedition happens.
- Adventureland Treehouse happens.
- Country Bear Jamboree is still open (in a new form of my own invention).
- I have not decided the fate of Splash Mountain and a Princes and the Frog attraction yet.
- Western River Expedition happens and is included in a non-boat ride format.
- Tomorrowland 2055 happens and continues to be added to trough the decades.
- The Main Street Electrical Parade never leaves and continues to be plussed through the decades.

Also, all conversation surrounding Mirror Disneyland will be permanently moved to this thread:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom