Mirada updating Philharmonic possibly

M.rudolf

Original Poster
Today I saw a 45 sec clip of what looks like an updated version of Philharmonic being developed by Mirada. It showed Mickey with directing a light orchestra and chasing unruly music when the band got out of hand. The only place I could see this fit is Philharmonic or possibly a scene from fantasmic. If anyone has any info to confirm or correct this info please do I received this and it was labeled upcoming mirada projects, it seems to be real due to the fact that it showed extensive footage of pacific Rim and an edited version is on the net

M.rudolf

Original Poster
I can post the edited link but I will not post the unedited due to how it was obtained. Is that cool.if you google possible pacific rim jaeger footage Mickey is located In later part of video. The differences between this and what I have are there is about 30/35 more secs of Mickey and more tech footage of pacific rim and hellboy demos. So take a look please if you can correct this info or point it in a different direction please do. Open to criticism on this one. its from someone new and was received differently than usual. Like I said I'm not 100% where this will go but this isn't inexpensive animation and it seems pretty far along in the process. I do know this not for film or television.

Donald96

The brief look at mickey in the youtube video I saw when you search "possible pacific rim jaeger footage" is from this World of Color ad, this isn't the footage you saw was it?

M.rudolf

Original Poster
The brief look at mickey in the youtube video I saw when you search "possible pacific rim jaeger footage" is from this World of Color ad, this isn't the footage you saw was it?

No it was in addition to it. It had the woc which was labeled then new footage that was about 30/35 sec long Mickey was dressed differently bit had same wand also no water and dated 3/27 this year. Could it be a different take possibly but it wasn't formatted same it was 2.35 not 16.9. So Im not saying anything other than possibly right now, I will see if I can permission to release on Mon.

Donald96

No it was in addition to it. It had the woc which was labeled then new footage that was about 30/35 sec long Mickey was dressed differently bit had same wand also no water and dated 3/27 this year. Could it be a different take possibly but it wasn't formatted same it was 2.35 not 16.9. So Im not saying anything other than possibly right now, I will see if I can permission to release on Mon.
OK thanks so much for your insider information and for posting all you can! I can't imagine what it could be for but anything related to WOC must be good news..

M.rudolf

Original Poster
OK thanks so much for your insider information and for posting all you can! I can't imagine what it could be for but anything related to WOC must be good news..
No problem share what I can. Like I said I wanted you guys to see if you could direct me. I just don't want to burn anyone by releasing it and I saw the YouTube version of the edited piece so I thought that might point us somewhere again thanks

AndyS2992

Today I saw a 45 sec clip of what looks like an updated version of Philharmonic being developed by Mirada. It showed Mickey with directing a light orchestra and chasing unruly music when the band got out of hand. The only place I could see this fit is Philharmonic or possibly a scene from fantasmic. If anyone has any info to confirm or correct this info please do I received this and it was labeled upcoming mirada projects, it seems to be real due to the fact that it showed extensive footage of pacific Rim and an edited version is on the net

I assume you mean Mickey's Philharmagic?

mrssparrow

Do you mean the video where there it starts with a guy talking and starting at 2:03 Mickey is with a wand, and a tux jacket in the rain? Can I provide a link to that video? I do not want to get the OP in trouble. Our family loves philharmagic and although we love it change is good! If this is the video, I'm curious and excited to see where it's heading!

AndyS2992

Do you mean the video where there it starts with a guy talking and starting at 2:03 Mickey is with a wand, and a tux jacket in the rain? Can I provide a link to that video? I do not want to get the OP in trouble. Our family loves philharmagic and although we love it change is good! If this is the video, I'm curious and excited to see where it's heading!

Please do. If it is on the internet then it is already out there so I don't see why anyone will be in trouble.

RSoxNo1

I've long thought that PhilharMagic could work with more variety in songs. Either through the addition of new songs to make the show longer, or to have 2 or more possibilities at each transition.

doctornick

I've long thought that PhilharMagic could work with more variety in songs. Either through the addition of new songs to make the show longer, or to have 2 or more possibilities at each transition.

Yeah, a Star Tours-esque variability would be pretty cool and relatively easy for a movie based attraction. Would allow for the inclusion of different songs or franchises to the attraction.

the.dreamfinder

Yeah, a Star Tours-esque variability would be pretty cool and relatively easy for a movie based attraction. Would allow for the inclusion of different songs or franchises to the attraction.
Yeah, always thought that would be a great way to change up the show. It's a shame WDAS is too busy nowadays to work on it, but if we keep getting stuff like Tangled, Paperman, and Wreck-it Ralph, I'm good. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom