Minnie Vans

SirWillow

4 hours is an anomaly. It's usually 3.
It was 3 for us last October as well. If I remember right, they had the 4 hour pick up in place during a busy holiday season, or at a point where security lines at the airport were known to be taking a while, and it was a temporary measure.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It was 3 for us last October as well. If I remember right, they had the 4 hour pick up in place during a busy holiday season, or at a point where security lines at the airport were known to be taking a while, and it was a temporary measure.
And, for anyone reading this later on, it's always 4 for international flights.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks for sharing this. We're looking at doing the same next week to get to MK for an 8am tour. Never used Lyft or Uber before, so been trying to make sure I've got everything ready. Looks like I'll be working with the desk when we arrive the night before to try to make sure it's all arranged.
That's why I shared...thought I had it down pat but didn't. There was a Minnie Van there to pick up someone else when I went down and I bet they scheduled....but just in case you hit same time lag I did, backup consideration of taking a taxi to contemporary would at least get you close to the MK....walk or taking monorail. I had read the buses don't run until 7AM but we saw one depart for the MK while we were struggling to get taxi....we sighed everytime we spotted a Minnie van during our trip afterwards....I really had expected better service for the $24 pricetag from WL to MK.:angelic:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom