Minnie Vans Gone For Good?

seabreezept813

They’re ridiculously expensive but they allowed us to get to restaurants we wouldn’t have tried with a 1.5 year old. So we found them useful.

Lilofan

They’re ridiculously expensive but they allowed us to get to restaurants we wouldn’t have tried with a 1.5 year old. So we found them useful.
With Minnie Van service not looking promising, there should be a fair share of Uber drivers since 23% of Orange County and 32% of Osceola County residents applying for unemployment.

homerdance

We had problems getting a MV on our last trip with any sort of low wait time. It was always 30 minutes + anytime we checked. Wasn’t worth the wait or extra cost. Uber/Lyft always had better access and for 1/2 the cost

natatomic

A friend of mine found this. Could be true, that someone was just baiting the guy who runs that site knowing he’s a rumor mill.

Attachments

• A7788EEA-4717-438C-8074-EBEE58CB6170.png
    A7788EEA-4717-438C-8074-EBEE58CB6170.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 380

The_Jobu

Hope they come back. Not that I would pay for one (maybe when it was 20), but it looks like such a sweet gig if you work for Disney. I'd love that job.

MickeyMouse10

tenor.gif

Good, they're overpriced Mini Vans with polka dots on them. If they really want to impress us Disney should make those self driving vehicles like Johnny Cab on "Total Recall". Sure he seemed unfriendly, but he was very convenient.

asianway

Wouldn’t shock me that there’s a two year lease they are letting run out. For the price I’d assume to always get a reasonably new vehicle pick me up

JIMINYCR

We utilized the service on multiple occasions on our last trip and was intending to use them again on our upcoming trip. They made getting places more convenient. We found the CM's very pleasant to ride with and with much more timely reliability than some Ubers.

tissandtully

Original Poster
We had problems getting a MV on our last trip with any sort of low wait time. It was always 30 minutes + anytime we checked. Wasn’t worth the wait or extra cost. Uber/Lyft always had better access and for 1/2 the cost
Ahhh, there it is, that’s crazy.

TrainsOfDisney

after they paid CM’s, leased and maintained the cars, paid Lyft their cut and paid what has to be high insurance rates.... was Minnie Van actually making money?

the.dreamfinder

Disney CM is the driver, and it’s a Disney branded servic. I get the appeal, some people who visit Disney wouldn’t want to use Uber / Lyft. They would rather pay more for the Disney brand.

You also know what kind of car you’ll get.

Now I personally wouldn’t use it. I enjoy the Disney transport and the few times I’ve needed it I use Uber at Disney.
There has to be an additional market for guests who want Minnie Vans to take them to UNI and SW.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

OMG. Apparently the posted story about Minnie Vans was an intentional misdirect by someone trying to trick Tom. And they ran with it! WOW

Attachments

• 9000CA15-7C01-43AA-842F-CD447C10450E.jpeg
    9000CA15-7C01-43AA-842F-CD447C10450E.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 136

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom