Minnie Mouse Clothing for upcoming WDW Trip!

ShellyT

I had a client of mine make some custom Minnie Mouse clothing for my daughter to wear on our upcoming WDW vacation (in 14½ days). I wanted something special for her. My client just finished up and sent me pictures today!

They turned out so cute! I wanted to share!!! You can see them here: http://theterrellfamily.blogspot.com/

I can't wait till she can wear them!!! :)

Thanks for letting me share!! Anyone else have any clothing like this?

PS. I wasn't sure where to post this. Hope it's ok here, since it's for our trip! :) if not, I am sorry!

ShellyT

Original Poster
Thanks so much! I think she did a Great job!

I bought tshirts and shorts from the Disney Store for my son and then I am also screenprinting a couple shirts for all of us for our Trip. Well it's on my list of things to do :)

Thanks again!!!

Upvote 0

stranger

I love the outfits!! I love the minnie head patches, very cute!!
I checked out the site Saramantha's closet and I must say there some cute ideas in there. :)

Upvote 0

ShellyT

Original Poster
Guess what everyone? The outfits arrived and OMG they are sooo cute, even more so in person! She also included matching socks, hair bow and scrunchie. I had my daughter try it on and took a couple pictures. You can see them in my blog (link below).

Upvote 0

ReneeW

Too Cute!

ShellyT said:
Guess what everyone? The outfits arrived and OMG they are sooo cute, even more so in person! She also included matching socks, hair bow and scrunchie. I had my daughter try it on and took a couple pictures. You can see them in my blog (link below).

The outfits are just adorable! Hey, I see that we live in the same city. :)

Upvote 0

ShellyT

Original Poster
Thanks Renee :)

That's cool! And hey we will be in Disney the same time too. We will be there Sept. 1st - Sept. 6th. What a small world :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom