Miniture golf ?

Vince3

Original Poster
Hi,

My family and I will be at WDW ( Contemporary ) from 6-29 / 7-8.
My little boy loves mini golf and today asked me if there are any in WDW property.
For of the countless times I had been to WDW , I never noticed if there are any.

Does anybody know and if so where ?

Thanks,
Vince

SWatsi

Just got back home on Sunday and I'm dissappointed that for the first time since they opened I went to Disney World and haven't had one round of those courses. They are both really fun.

Winter Summerland has two mirrored courses for summer and winter which is fun to see the differences and similarities, and is handily next door to Blizzard Beach for a quick round before moving on (unless everyone else has that idea).
Fantasia Gardans has the standard crazy style golf and a pitch and put style which I found really difficult in the past.
Hopefully nexttime I will be able to make it up and play all four :ROFLOL:! I love mini golf!

Disneykidder

I have never been to Winter Summerland but I have played at Fantasia Gardens. You can take a bus ride to Swan and literally walk across the street to it. I believe you can walk from Blizzard Beach to Winter Summerland but don't quote me on that. I am sure someone can confirm.

Fantasia was a lot of fun, silly and kind of challenging. I think you will all enjoy it.:)

Chloe's Mom

Yes, WinterSummerland is literally on the Blizzard Beach car park.

We visited both this and Fantasia Gardens for the first time on our last visit this Easter and had lots of fun.

If I had to choose between the two, I would say that WinterSummerland was my favourite.

Nansafan

We mini golf every year, usually Fantasia Gardens. My suggestion for Fantasia Gardens is to do it at night. There is little if no shade and the course can get down right miserable on an late July/August afternoon. We now plan an evening out of ESPN Club for dinner, shop/visit Boardwalk, walk to Fantasia Gardens then back to the resort for a night swim.

KingStefan

Thanks for all the information and for taking the time to help,
it is very appreciated .

peace,

You are quite welcome. As you can see, there are always lots of folks around here willing to help. And, by the way, welcome to the boards; I hope you like it here.

I know that I shouldn't write this but if you are getting a car try some on International Drive.:hammer:

No need for apology - recommendations for things off-site is fair game, and often quite helpful!

Edit: after a quick search, I found that in the area surrounding WDW, there are so many mini-golf courses, that even if you spent your whole vacation playing mini-golf, you wouldn't even come close to being able to play them all. Go to Google maps and enter "golf miniature loc:walt disney world, fl" (without the quotes) and see all the surrounding locations. It's astounding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom