Miniature Golf

moonchild

Original Poster
Where is the best place to mini golf? Ive got a bet going with my fiance. If I win I get any stuffed thing I want in WDW.

Winter/Summerland is cool, but I really think the Fantasia course (the regular mini-golf course not the one that goes aroud the outside -- is that Gardens or Fairways?) is just such a Disney classic -- absolutely the best mini-golf course I've ever done!

guwag

I definitely have to agree with Fantasia Gardens MiniGolf, despite being a bit more expensive than some of the other mini golf places in the area it is well worth the extra cost.

Oh yeah, and for those that don't know, they re-did the course at Fantasia Gardens (thanks guwag) this summer. All new carpeting on each hole. The impossible Bacchus hole is not so impossible anymore and there are a few new surprises that are very cute!

wahooskipper

I loved the "difficult" course at Fantasia Gardens. It felt like real golf b/c I was tempted to throw my club on several different occasions. A CM gave us a "hint" on one of the holes.

Wouldn't you know it. My wife got the hole-in-one and I was there for a few minutes! :hammer:

MinnieFan

Originally posted by Married@WDW
Oh yeah, and for those that don't know, they re-did the course at Fantasia Gardens (thanks guwag) this summer. All new carpeting on each hole. The impossible Bacchus hole is not so impossible anymore and there are a few new surprises that are very cute!

That's great news!:) ! My husband and I play there every year, can't wait to go back in December.

Pioneer Hall

I've gone all the courses and each one is nice in it's own way. I think I like the theme of Fantasia Gardens more, but Wintersummerland is still nice.

Be sure to ask about the trivia question when you go, you may win a free game.

lt-hambone

I Agree !!!

Originally posted by guwag
I definitely have to agree with Fantasia Gardens MiniGolf, despite being a bit more expensive than some of the other mini golf places in the area it is well worth the extra cost.

I agree, Fantasia is the best! Played there on our honeymoon last November, and they gave us 2 admissions for the price of one because of our honeymoon!

Fun, fun, fun course!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

timmy31

Both Fantasia and Winter Summerland are really cool. But they're both even better at night. Especially WS with all the christmas lights.

Badger Brent

Our family has played both and I think I prefer Fantasia better. The one tip I would give is to take along your camera while your playing. We saved part of a night for playing and left the camera back at the room. Missed a lot of great moments with the kids. Oh well, means we have to go back and do it again......:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom