Mini Golf?

Pabgo

Original Poster
Are there any mini golf courses on Disney property? They don't have to be on Disney property, but what do you think the best one in the area is? (like courses with cool obstacles, settings, etc.)

Jorden

I know of at least two on Disney Property.

Fantasia Mini Golf by the Swan and Dolphin and Winter funland or something like that by Blizzard Beach.

THere is also a Hawaian adventure golf nearby that was decient (only one I've done) and aparently a pirates one on I-Drive.

jeffcot

We've done Fantasia Gardens; haven't done Winter Wonderland.

Fantasia's a fun course. Avoid it in extremely hot weather though--no shade at all.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
The two Disney mini golf courses are Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland. They are both fun, Fantasia Gardens has a fun whimsical side but they also have a more challenging fairway side. Winter Summerland is my favorite of the two, there is a Holiday themed side and then a tropical Santa on vacation side. Its very cute.

here are some reviews of each:

Fantasia Gardens: http://reviews.wdwmagic.com//censura.php?cmd=details&itemid=171

Winter Summerland: http://reviews.wdwmagic.com//censura.php?cmd=details&itemid=170

:wave:

ogryn

I've done the Congo and Pirate ones on I-Drive, and enjoyed both of them. Are the Disney ones more expensive (I'd guess so!)/worth the extra money?

Rammstein

There are loads in the area.

On Disney property are the two already mentioned, Fantasia Gardens, near the Swan and Dolphin hotels. The second is WinterSummerland outside Blizzard Beach. I personally recommend WinterSummerland.

There is a Pirates Cove near Downtown Disney. If you were too take the back road out of DD but instead of turning right at the junction, carry on and it should be further down the road. It backs up onto the I4.

There are 5 more on International Drive. Pirates Cove and Hawaiin Rumble are south of Sand Lake road. We enjoyed Pirates Cove, but have yet to try Hawaiin Rumble. The other three are two Congo Rivers and a Tiki Island. Tiki Island is next to the Quality Inn International, on International Drive, Sand Lake Road. It has a volcano that erupts with a "few" flames. Quite easy to spot sometimes. It's just next door to Dunkin' Donuts BTW.

The Congo Rivers are near Wet 'N' Wild. One just south, and the other just north next to the Sheraton Hotel with the huge globe on top of it.

campdisney

Also, if you are an AP holder, you can get a really decent discount on mini-golf. Fantasia Gardens was the least expensive thing we did on grounds our entire trip -- and a lot of fun too!

FollowurDream

Fantasia Gardens is the older of the two. I've been to both and IMO it's the better one. It is such a cheap, fun activity (as AP's we get a discount). It's nice to go in the evening/night-time as they are open until 11:00 p.m. It's cooler too!

Neither were crowded when we went in May. Hopefully it's not crowded next weekend and next week, as I plan on hitting it up!!!

11 more days until Disney BLISS!

Enjoy! :)

ErickainPA

Winter Summerland was fun. We played there in March. You can choose to golf through winter scenes with snow setting or through the summer with beach setting. we played winter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom