Mine Train Question

DisneyGirl3820

Original Poster
For those of you that have been fortunate to ride the 7DMT can you please tell me if there are any big drops on it? I read in on online magazine yesterday that it has a 40 foot drop? This is hard to believe since the height requirement is even lower than BTM and it just appears to be more of a "easy" ride. If anyone out there could clarify this it would be much appreciated! Thx.

Tom

Beta Return
It may spoil the ride for you, but I strongly suggest you watch this video that WDWmagic posted during soft openings. You can "walk through" the entire queue and experience the ride. You'll get a feel for exactly what it's like, and if it's something your family would enjoy.

Phonedave

I just road 7DMC for the first time last week. While I think the themeing and layout of the ride is excellent, my initial reaction to the ride was way too short and way too tame.

-dave

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
For those of you that have been fortunate to ride the 7DMT can you please tell me if there are any big drops on it? I read in on online magazine yesterday that it has a 40 foot drop? This is hard to believe since the height requirement is even lower than BTM and it just appears to be more of a "easy" ride. If anyone out there could clarify this it would be much appreciated! Thx.

Not really and it is incredibly smooth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom