Mine train down today

Tom

Beta Return
Ride control system issues....fire alarm issues....timing issue....general malfunction....weather....could be any number of things, especially for a new ride.

wogwog

No rain here yet. Speaking of weather I don't like the chances for a FOF parade though. Multiple cells forecast to cross Central FL starting about 3:00 till the evening.

Last edited:

Rasvar

No rain here yet. Speaking of weather I don't like the chances for a FOF parade though. Multiple cells forecast To cross Central FL starting about 3:00 till the evening.
Yeah, had the rainy day cavalcade yesterday. Of course, I was there at 3:00 only for the parade. I avoid the parks in the afternoon in the summer like the plague any other time.

Polydweller

97 no rain doesn't seem to be any work going on it
No rain here yet. Speaking of weather I don't like the chances for a FOF parade though. Multiple cells forecast To cross Central FL starting about 3:00 till the evening.
Doesn't have to actually be raining. Lightning can strike up to 10 miles from the thunderstorm. They'll shut dwn rides if a storm is too close.

ABQ

Doesn't have to actually be raining. Lightning can strike up to 10 miles from the thunderstorm. They'll shut dwn rides if a storm is too close.

Ugh, sounds like the dreaded Dallas/Forth Worth airport rules. Found myself stuck at the gate with no one to shove us back from the terminal for 90 minutes yet never one drop of rain fell. Grounds crews are forced to take cover if lightning strikes in a 7 mile radius there, I believe.

dstrawn9889

Ugh, sounds like the dreaded Dallas/Forth Worth airport rules. Found myself stuck at the gate with no one to shove us back from the terminal for 90 minutes yet never one drop of rain fell. Grounds crews are forced to take cover if lightning strikes in a 7 mile radius there, I believe.
forced? you mean you would rather be on time than not protect the life and welfare of a person that is working on your behalf?

ABQ

forced? you mean you would rather be on time than not protect the life and welfare of a person that is working on your behalf?
Not at all my point. My point is that the weather forces them and you in turn. You may not see the rain or even hear the thunder but are forced to deal with it.

rnese

I'm at MK today. Had a Fast pass+ for the mine train for 10:25 am. The closure had/has absolutely nothing to do with weather. BTMRR was down for maybe 30 mins. around 4 due to the threat of a storm. That's it. Better be open by the end of the week!

Bolt

I'm at MK today. Had a Fast pass+ for the mine train for 10:25 am. The closure had/has absolutely nothing to do with weather. BTMRR was down for maybe 30 mins. around 4 due to the threat of a storm. That's it. Better be open by the end of the week!
It will be - no stress.

Bairstow

Ride control system issues....fire alarm issues....timing issue....general malfunction....weather....could be any number of things, especially for a new ride.

What percentage, would you say, of all ride stoppages is due to ride control throwing up some kind of error code?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom